Prices from as little as 20p a capsule
If you are suffering with trapped wind, you’ll want to get rid of that uncomfortable, embarrassing feeling as soon as possible. Therefore, buy Wind-Eze online for a specifically formulated treatment of these symptoms by the gentle dispersing of tiny, trapped bubbles, reducing risk of embarrassment. Wind-Eze Gel-Capsules offer reliable and symptomatic relief of abdominal distension, bloating, flatulence, wind pains, and other symptoms associated with gastrointestinal gas.
- Fast relief from pain and bloating due to trapped wind
- Non-prescription and quick to purchase
- Easy-to-swallow gel capsules
- Genuine UK medication
What is Wind-Eze for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Wind-Eze is an effective and simple-to-take over-the-counter treatment for uncomfortable symptoms such as bloating, wind, flatulence and stomach pains.
When you buy Wind-Eze online, each pack contains 20 easy-to-swallow capsules, with each containing of 125mg of Simeticone. If you need urgent and rapid relief of trapped wind, you can buy Wind-Eze without a prescription and quickly with tracked next day delivery in the UK, so you don’t even need to leave the house.
How does Wind-Eze work?
When you buy Windeze online, the capsules work as an effective and fast-acting and effective way of relieving painful trapped wind.
The anti-foaming agent (Simeticone 125mg - activated Dimeticone) in each Wind-Eze capsule collects all the small gases trapped within your stomach, and expels them as much larger bubbles as you burp or pass wind.
This provides you immediate relief against, bloating, abdominal distension, wind pains, flatulence and any other symptom associated with trapped gas in the stomach or intestines.
What are the benefits of Wind-Eze?
Trapped wind can and often does pass on its own. How long this takes however can vary dramatically from person to person, and be excruciating whilst you suffer with it.
Therefore, you may want to purchase Wind-Eze from our UK online pharmacy to rapidly speed up the body’s process in moving things along, effectively relieving the trapped wind and helping you continue with your regular daily life.
How to take Wind-Eze
When you buy Wind-Eze Capsules online, always take this medicine as outlined in the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet. Check with your own doctor or pharmacist if you require.
However, the manufacturer’s recommended dose for Wind-Eze is 1 capsule to be taken 3 or 4 times daily, when needed to relieve symptoms. This may be following a meal or before going to bed.
- The gel capsules should be swallowed whole.
- The maximum dose for Wind-Eze is 4 capsules in 24 hours.
- If your symptoms persist or get worse despite treatment consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What are the possible side effects of Wind-Eze?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the product, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here