Waxsol Ear Drops
Prices from as little as £2.95 a pack
A build-up of ear wax can be embarrassing as well as unsightly. Moreover, excessive wax may even effect a person’s hearing and cause earache and ringing in the ears. Waxsol Ear Drops is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a proven way of removing wax easily. Waxsol is painless and extremely effective at removing wax that has built up in the ear. You can buy Waxsol online without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
- Aids the effective removal of hardened ear wax
- Scientifically proven to help disperse ear wax
- Can clear ear wax in just 2 days
- Genuine UK product
What is Waxsol Ear Drops for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
The ears make wax naturally. Sometimes it builds up and goes hard. When this happens you may become a bit deaf or have earache. Waxsol is used to help remove ear wax in the elderly, adults and children. The drops help to clear blocked ear canal by softening the ear wax and breaking it up. You can use Waxsol on its own or before the doctor or nurse washes out your ear.
How does Waxsol Ear Drops work?
When you buy Waxsol Drops online, the product contains the active ingredient Docusate Sodium, which works at softening up the ear wax. The drops then break up the wax after it has been softened. It is the mild emulsifier in Waxsol which penetrates and helps disperse the ear wax.
How to use Waxsol Ear Drops
After you buy Waxsol Ear Drops online, read the manufacturer’s instructions for using the drops. These will state:
- Fill the dropper from the bottle.
- Tilt your head to one side.
- Gently drip Waxsol into your blocked ear until it is full.
The best time to do this is before you go to bed.
Only use the drops for 2 nights at a time. If you feel that the drops are not working after this time, or the problem continues to exist, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. If you use more Waxsol than you should, this may seep from the ear. It is unlikely that you will notice any problems but if you do have any (such as skin irritation) you should tell your doctor as soon as possible.
What are the possible side effects of Waxsol Ear Drops?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here