Prices from as little as £66.65 a tube
(Including Private Prescription)
Female facial hair can be a very embarrassing and upsetting thing for women to experience. However, we can prescribe the popular and effective treatment Vaniqa Cream (Eflornithine 11.5%). This medication can reduce unwanted facial hair and give you back your confidence. It is the only non-hormonal cream licensed in the UK and you can buy Vaniqa online to treat excessive female facial hair. It is often prescribed as hirsutism treatment for the face, therefore is not to be used elsewhere on the body.
- Reduces excessive female facial hair
- Easy-to-apply cream
- Clinically proven treatment
- Genuine UK medication
What is Vaniqa Cream for?
You can buy Vaniqa Cream if you do not want to take or have difficulty taking oral medication. Vaniqa is a facial hair cream, containing the active ingredient Eflornithine 11.5%; an effective clinically-proven prescription-only cream used to treat excessive facial hair growth in women aged 18 and above, working to slow the growth of unwanted facial hair.
Possibly when used with oral contraceptives for hirsutism, Vaniqa Cream is another effective option when considering treatment for hirsutism that has impacted the face. However, if you have not already been prescribed pills for hirsutism, this is something you would need to discuss with your own doctor.
How does Vaniqa Cream work?
Vaniqa is a prescription medication that works to interfere with a chemical in hair follicles to reduce unwanted facial hair (hirsutism), slowing hair growth, therefore is not a hair removal cream. Vaniqa works during the growth stage of the hair cycle by interfering with an enzyme in the follicle necessary for hair to grow.
This results in slower growth and improved appearance where Vaniqa is applied. Improvement in the condition occurs gradually. Don’t be discouraged if you see no immediate improvement, this may be seen as early as 4-8 weeks of treatment. If you want to begin this process of reducing facial hair, you can buy Vaniqa online today from Medical Specialists®.
How to use Vaniqa Cream
Always use Vaniqa exactly as your doctor has told you, or as outlined in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL). You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Use twice a day, at least 8 hours apart.
- If you experience irritation (e.g. stinging burning), reduce the use of Vaniqa to once daily until the irritation has gone. If it persists contact your doctor.
- If you have just shaved or used any other hair removal method, wait at least 5 minutes before using Vaniqa. It may sting or burn if you put this cream on cut or irritated skin.
- Clean and dry the areas of the skin where you will be using the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of cream and rub it in thoroughly until no visual residual product remains on the treated areas.
- If possible, do not wash these areas of skin for 4 hours after applying the cream
- Wash your hands after applying the cream.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before using make-up or sunscreen on the same areas.
- When using on the face, avoid contact with your eyes or the inside of your nose or mouth. If you should accidentally get Vaniqa into your eyes, mouth or nose, rinse well with water.
What are the possible side effects of Vaniqa Cream?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here