Prices from as little as 86p a tablet
(Including Private Prescription)
Terbinafine is an effective prescription antifungal medicine used to treat fungal skin and nail infections. If you want to buy Lamisil online but find the cost quite high, the generic medicine Terbinafine may be suitable for you and is just as effective, but for a fraction of the cost. You also may want to buy antifungal pills online if non-prescription creams haven’t cleared your symptoms. To buy Terbinafine online, simply complete an online consultation with our safe and secure service.
- Effectively treats a wide variety of fungal infections
- Generic version of popular medication Lamisil
- Once daily tablet
- Genuine UK medication
What is Terbinafine (Generic Lamisil) for?
Please note: Do not buy Terbinafine if you suffer with liver problems. Speak to your own doctor first if you are uncertain.
Please note: To order Terbinafine, you must have had a liver function test within the last 6 months, or agree to have one as soon as possible.
Terbinafine is an oral antifungal medication which contains the active ingredient of the same name. You may be suitable to buy Terbinafine pills online to treat fungal nail infections and fungal skin infections, such as athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
Terbinafine tablets are also ideal to treat infections that haven't cleared up with non-prescription creams or for infections that are severe/widespread.
Medical Specialists® offer the continuous course of Terbinafine, which involves taking one tablet of 250mg Terbinafine each day for a few weeks, or possibly even several months. To begin your treatment now, you can buy Terbinafine online from our UK pharmacy with next day delivery.
How does Terbinafine (Generic Lamisil) work?
Terbinafine kills the fungi causing the infection. It does this by causing holes to form within the fungal cell membranes and limiting the production of ergosterol – used by fungi to multiply.
These cell membranes help fungi to survive. However, with holes being formed in them, healthy bacteria can enter the cells and kill the fungi, thus clearing up the infection. As Terbinafine is quite diverse in its nature, whether you need to buy ringworm treatment online, or for athlete’s foot, Terbinafine should clear up your infection.
How to take Terbinafine (Generic Lamisil)
When you buy Terbinafine tablets online, the usual dose for adults, including the elderly, is 250mg once a day, taken with plenty of water.
Duration of treatment
How long you have to take the tablets depends on the site of the infection.
- Between 2 and 4 weeks treatment is usually sufficient for the treatment of jock itch (tinea cruris).
- For treating ringworm (tinea corporis), 4 weeks treatment is usually required.
- For treating athletes foot (tinea pedis), treatment can vary from anything between 2 and 6 weeks.
- Nail infections may require treatment for as long as 3 or 6 months; this is because the fungus becomes trapped under the nail and complete nail re-growth may be needed before you are totally free of symptoms.
What are the possible side effects of Terbinafine (Generic Lamisil)?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here