Prices from as little as £2.55 a capsule
(Including Private Prescription)
Tamiflu (Oseltamivir 75mg) is one of the most widely prescribed, popular and effective antiviral drugs that can be used to both treat and prevent flu (influenza). The World Health Organization (WHO) have even listed it as an ‘essential’ medicine, describing it as one of the most safest and effective medicines available for this problem. You can buy Tamiflu online to ease symptoms or if you have recently come into close contact with an infected person.
- Prevents and treats influenza virus
- Antiviral drug
- Active ingredient is Oseltamivir
- Genuine UK medication
What is Tamiflu for?
Tamiflu (Oseltamivir 75mg) is a prescription medicine for effectively treating or preventing types of influenza, such as swine flu. Tamiflu belongs to a group of medicines named ‘neuraminidase inhibitors’. These medicines prevent the influenza virus from spreading inside the body and so help to ease or prevent the symptoms arising from the influenza virus infection. Influenza is an infection caused by the influenza virus.
It is important to remember that antibiotics are only effective against bacterial infections. Therefore, for effective prevention and treatment, you will need to buy Tamiflu UK, which is an effective antiviral medication used to treat viral infections such as flu.
You can also buy Tamiflu online if you have recently been exposed to somebody with the flu or who has flu symptoms.
DO NOT buy Tamiflu for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We DO NOT prescribe Tamiflu to treat Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you have any concerns or are at risk of exposure to someone that has travelled to affected areas, you must immediately isolate yourself and follow advice issued from Public Health England.
How to take Tamiflu
Swallow Tamiflu capsules whole with water. Do not break or chew Tamiflu capsules.
When you buy Tamiflu capsules online, you will need to read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL). We only supply this medicine to those over the age of 18, so you will need to read the instructions for this age group.
However, the manufacturer’s instructions are:
- For treatment - The adult dose is 1 x 75mg capsule twice a day, for 5 days. It should be started within 2 days of onset of symptoms for best results.
- For prevention - The adult dose is 1 x 75mg capsule per day, for 10 days.
What are the possible side effects of Tamiflu?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here