Safe & Sound Tablet/Pill Cutter
Prices from as little as £3.25 a pack
The Safe & Sound Pill Cutter is an incredibly simple and effective device for splitting/dividing pills into the correct dosage required without the use of knives, which can be highly dangerous. You can also buy this pill cutter online if you experience difficulties swallowing whole tablets, and prefer to split them up before taking them.
- Quickly and efficiently cuts tablets
- Small and portable
- Ideal for those who find it easier to swallow a smaller tablet
- Genuine UK product
What are the benefits of the Safe & Sound Tablet/Pill Cutter
Safe & Sound Health’s Pill and Tablet Cutter is an easy-to-use small device which can quickly divide your medication or vitamins into smaller, easier to swallow pieces, or cut into the correct dosage you may need.
The pill splitter divides up medication easily so you don’t need to try and use knives, which not everyone wants to do due to the risks involved. All you need to do is open the pill cutter, place your medication inside it, and press down.
How to use the Safe & Sound Tablet/Pill Cutter
When you buy the Safe & Sound pill splitter, it should be relatively straight forward to use. However, there are some key points when using it:
- With the pill/tablet cutter on a firm flat surface, carefully place it as required between the guides.
- Steadily bring the blade section fully down to cut the pill/tablet.
- Keep your fingers away from the blade at all times.
- Retrieve the cut sections by opening the unit.
- Wash entire unit before first use and any subsequent use as required, with warm soapy water.
- Rinse well and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not boil, steam sterilise or place in a microwave.
Carefully read the instruction before using the pill cutter and please refer to packaging before use.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here