Ryaltris Nasal Spray
Prices from as little as £19.32 a pack
(Including Private Prescription)
Ryaltris Nasal Spray (Mometasone Furoate and Olopatadine) is one of the newest and most effective treatments available for hay fever (seasonal rhinitis), as well as perennial rhinitis, whereby your symptoms may be present all year round. Symptoms of these can include runny nose, stuffy nose, watery eyes and more. However you can buy Ryaltris spray online today from Medical Specialists® for the rapid relief of your allergic rhinitis. Each pack has 240 actuations (sprays), which will last you for 30 days after the first use.
- For seasonal (hay fever) and perennial rhinitis
- Combined steroid and antihistamine treatment
- One bottle lasts for up to 30 days
- Genuine UK medication
What is Ryaltris Nasal Spray for?
Ryaltris combines an effective antihistamine (Olopatadine) alongside the commonly prescribed a corticosteroid (Mometasone Furoate) for the quick and effective treatment of allergic rhinitis, a condition suffered by millions of people across the country according to Allergy UK.
As it comes as a spray form, Ryaltris may also be ideal for patients who cannot, or struggle, to take oral tablets. To buy Ryaltris online from our UK pharmacy, simply complete a quick, free online consultation with one of our fully-registered UK Prescribers.
How does Ryaltris Nasal Spray work?
When you buy Ryaltris online, the nasal spray contains two active ingredients: Mometasone Furoate and Olopatadine.
- Mometasone Furoate is part of a class of medicines known as corticosteroids (steroids) and this ingredient works to reduce inflammation, a common occurrence in allergic rhinitis.
- Olopatadine is part of a class of medicines known as antihistamines. Antihistamines work to block the effect of a chemical called histamine. This is produced by your immune system to help protect you from infections. However, if you have an allergy, your immune system reacts to something that may actually not be overly harmful to you, such as pollen. Too much histamine is then produced, resulting in inflammation and irritation to the nose, throat, sinuses, your skin, etc. Therefore, antihistamines are very effectice in reducing symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
How to use Ryaltris Nasal Spray
Please note: After you buy Ryaltris nasal spray, you should monitor the number of days you use it. The medicine has 240 sprays in it. As you spray the medicine 8 times daily, this equates to 30 days use. Therefore, throw the bottle away following 30 days of use or upon expiration, whichever comes first.
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions for use supplied with the medication when you buy Ryaltris online.
The recommended dose of Ryaltris is two sprays into each nostril, twice daily (morning and evening).
Preparing the nasal spray bottle after you buy Ryaltris spray
- Shake the bottle for minimum 10 seconds and then remove the protective cap.
- If you are using the spray for the first time you need to ‘prime’ the bottle by pumping into the air.
- Put your forefinger and middle finger either side of the nozzle and your thumb underneath the bottle.
- Point the nozzle away from you and then press down and release the pump 6 times until a fine mist appears.
- Now your pump is primed and ready to use.
- If you have not used the spray for 14 days or more, you need to ‘re-prime’ the bottle by pumping the spray 2 times until a fine mist is produced.
How to use your Ryaltris nasal spray
- Shake the bottle for minimum 10 seconds before each use (morning and evening).
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils.
- Close one nostril with your finger and carefully insert the spray tip into the other nostril, pointing it slightly toward the outside of the nose.
- Tilt your head forward slightly, rapidly press down once and sniff gently at the same time.
- Breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat the above steps and deliver a second spray in the same nostril.
- Repeat with 2 sprays in the other nostril.
What are the possible side effects of Ryaltris Nasal Spray?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here