Regaine Lotion for Men Extra Strength
Prices from as little as £16.65 a month
(Including Private Prescription)
Regaine Lotion (5% Minoxidil) is a hugely popular non-prescription medication that is used as an effective treatment for hereditary hair loss in males aged 18-65 years of age. The manufacturer states that Regaine Lotion is clinically proven to re-grow hair in 3 out of 5 men and results may be seen in as early as 8 weeks. For this reason, more and more men are choosing to buy Regaine Lotion as a simple-to-use option for treating hair loss.
- Clinically proven treatment for male hair loss
- Contains 5% Minoxidil
- Can be used whilst taking Propecia (Finasteride)
- Genuine UK medication
What is Regaine Lotion for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Regaine Lotion contains the active ingredient 5% Minoxidil, and is a powerful scalp solution applied twice daily to prevent further hereditary hair loss. It works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles, thereby strengthening existing hair and stimulating secondary hair growth. For most men, using Regaine may even reverse the process, resulting in regrowth. The lotion is quick to apply, fitting effortlessly into your everyday lifestyle.
How does Regaine Lotion work?
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Lotion contains the active ingredient Minoxidil, which is believed to work by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles in the scalp. Those with more severe hair loss (or have been bald for many years) are unlikely to benefit, but younger males or those with mild hair loss are more likely to see more benefits from Regaine Lotion.
Some men may choose to take oral hair loss medication such as Propecia or Finasteride alongside Regaine Lotion, in order to maximise results.
How to use Regaine Lotion
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution 5% w/v is for topical and external use only. It should only be applied directly to the scalp area.
- Avoid breathing in the spray whilst applying to the scalp.
- Do not apply to areas of the body other than the scalp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the solution and rinse other areas that have come into contact with the solution.
- Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry before applying the solution.
- Choose an appropriate applicator to apply the medicine (see ‘Which applicator to use?’) Each applicator is designed to accurately release a 1ml dose when used as described.
Which applicator to use?
The way you apply the solution to your scalp depends on the amount of baldness / thinning you have and the type of applicator you use (see the options and diagrams below). Choose which option is best for you.
What are the possible side effects of Regaine Lotion?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here