Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam
Prices from as little as £12.50 a month
(Including Private Prescription)
Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam (5% Minoxidil) is new hair loss treatment available for women aged 18-65 years of age. It’s easy once daily usage means it can seamlessly slip into your daily health regime. You can buy Regaine for Women Once a Day online from Medical Specialists® after completing a short health questionnaire, and enjoy rapid next day delivery.
- Effective female pattern hair loss treatment
- Higher strength 5% Minoxidil
- Simply apply once daily
- Genuine UK medication
What is Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Please note: This product is for female pattern hair loss in women aged between 18 and 65.
Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam is a relatively new female hair loss medication that was developed following 6 years of research and tested in clinical studies across 5 countries. According to the manufacturers, it is “the only clinically proven foam for women to regrow hair”.
Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to experience the best results from the treatment. Most women buy Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam to treat general hair thinning of the scalp.
If you have been balding or thinning for a number of years or suffer with a significant/large area of hair loss, you are unlikely to see benefits from this product.
How does Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam work?
When you buy Regaine for Women Foam, it penetrates the hair roots to help stop hair thinning, reactivates inactive follicles, whilst strengthening and revitalising the hair follicle to help grow new, thicker hair.
Minoxidil is the only clinically proven treatment for female pattern hair loss and it’s the active ingredient in the medication that helps to promote hair regrowth in 4 ways:
- Reverses miniaturisation of follicles.
- Increases blood flow around follicles.
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase.
- Extends each follicle’s growth phase.
Some women experiencing hair loss could have ferritin level problems (related to iron). With this in mind, we highly recommend that female patients take Florisene whilst using Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam.
You may need to use Regaine once daily for at least 12 to 24 weeks before you see any benefits, as hair growth is not a fast process. Some women may need to use Regaine Once a Day for at least 24 weeks before seeing results.
How to use Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam
Always read the manufacturer’s instructions for application when you buy Regaine for Women online. These instructions are as follows:
- Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying Regaine.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense foam onto fingers. The total amount of foam should not exceed 1g (1/2 capful).
- Massage the foam lightly into the affected areas of the scalp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the foam.
- Use once a day.
Do not apply more than once per day and do not exceed 1g daily.
What are the possible side effects of Regaine for Women Once a Day Foam?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here