Prices from as little as 29p a tablet
(Including Private Prescription)
Premique Low Dose tablets is a combined continuous form of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and one of the most popular HRT options to buy online. It is very effective at treating symptoms of the menopause. To buy Premique online from Medical Specialists®, simply complete an online consultation with one of our registered Prescribers.
- The active ingredients emulate oestrogen and progesterone
- Lower dose Premique
- Effective HRT medication to treat the menopause
- Genuine UK medication
What is Premique for?
Please note: This medication is suitable if you have NOT had a hysterectomy, as it contains a progesterone to help protect against womb cancer.
Premique is a combined form of hormone replacement therapy (HRT), and is prescribed to effectively treat the symptoms of the menopause, which can include fatigue, hot flushes, night sweats and more. Premique has two active ingredients; 0.3mg of conjugated oestrogens and 1.5mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate. These emulate the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone, respectively.
How does Premique work?
For a woman, the menopause is a natural part of getting older, and brings about a series of physical and mental changes. This includes the slowing down and then stopping of periods.
With this, the rate the body produces hormones changes, and in particularly, oestrogen levels reduce. This causes numerous unpleasant symptoms such as headaches, hot flushes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, and sleeping problems. Osteoporosis risk also increases as the drop in hormone levels impacts on bone integrity.
Therefore, Premique relieves these symptoms by replenishing the amount of oestrogen within the body. Due to the medication providing a continuous dose, Premique will not cause a menstrual bleed after a certain time taking it. As well as the conjugated oestrogens in Premique, the second active ingredient is medroxyprogesterone acetate, a type of progesterone. This prevents the oestrogen from increasing to excessive levels.
What are the Benefits of Premique?
- When you buy Premique Low Dose tablets, they effectively treats the uncomfortable and debilitating symptoms/conditions associated with the menopause.
- Premique also helps to prevent the onset of bone disease osteoporosis (a condition that causes the bones to become weak and more susceptible to breaking).
How to take Premique
After you buy Premique tablets online for the menopause, always take the medicine exactly as your own doctor or pharmacist has told you, or as outline in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL). If you are uncertain about how to take Premique, it is important to check with your doctor or pharmacist.
The usual dose is one tablet every day and it is recommended in the PIL to be taken at the same time every day, as this will remind you to take the medication.
If you are not already taking an HRT product or if you are taking a period-free HRT medication, you may start your first pack of Premique at any convenient time.
If you are changing from an HRT product that gives you a monthly bleed, start Premique the day after you finish the course of the previous product, unless instructed otherwise by your doctor.
While you are taking Premique Low Dose you will have no tablet-free days. Therefore, you should start your next pack the day after you finish the previous one.
What are the possible side effects of Premique?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here