Otex Express Ear Drops
Prices from as little as £4.75 a pack
Otex Express Ear Drops is an advanced, dual-action formula which effectively softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it, meaning you are less likely to need your ears syringing. Otex is one of the most popular and trusted brands for this irritating problem, and you can buy Otex Express Ear Drops online without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
- Breaks down ear wax build up
- Gets to work rapidly
- Reduces the need for syringing
- Genuine UK product
What is Otex Express Ear Drops for?
Otex Express Ear Drops is a popular, simple and effective way of helping to remove hardened wax from the ear canal. It makes removal of wax easier, and in many cases avoids the need for uncomfortable syringing. They don’t need a prescription, so you can buy Otex Express online quickly and easily from Medical Specialists®.
How does Otex Express Ear Drops work?
Dual action: For rapid removal of hardened ear wax.
Oxygen-release formula: Actively breaks down wax.
Excessive, hardened ear wax is quite common. It causes problems when it builds up and blocks the canal. The first symptom is usually a feeling of discomfort and fullness in one or both of the ears. This can become painful and cause dizziness and some loss of hearing if left untreated. Otex Express Ear Drops works by breaking down the wax into small pieces, and reduces the need for syringing. Buy Otex ear drops online if you are suffering with a build-up and require effective treatment.
How to use Otex Express Ear Drops
After you buy Otex Ear Drops online, read the manufacturer’s instructions for using the drops. These will state:
Repeat the following once or twice daily, normally for 3 to 4 days, until you notice an improvement in your hearing and less discomfort:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise. (This will break the seal when you use the drops for the first time).
- Remove the cap to reveal the applicator nozzle.
- Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear.
- Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue.
- Repeat in the other ear, if necessary.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not ‘plug’ the ears with loose cotton wool.
- Always replace the cap after use and return the bottle to the carton.
What are the possible side effects of Otex Express Ear Drops?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here