Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
Prices from as little as £4.95 a pack
Nobody likes to suffer with bloodshot eyes. They are unsightly, cause irritation, and even lead to a loss of self-confidence. However, you can buy Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops online from our UK Online Pharmacy. These eye drops from the trusted brand Optrex have been specifically formulated to effectively and quickly relieve the redness associated from bloodshot eyes.
- Quickly relieves redness of the eye
- Popular treatment for 'red eye'
- Easy to use on the go
- Genuine UK product
What are Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Optrex is perhaps the most well-known and trusted brand for eye care products. There are many risk factors that can cause problems with our eyes. For example, eye strain, smoky or dusty air and even chlorine used in swimming pools can all cause the eyes to become bloodshot and red in colour.
If you are suffering with bloodshot eyes, you can quickly buy Optrex Eye Drops without prescription for this complaint and have your product delivered to your door the very next day.
How does Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops work?
When our eyes are red and appear bloodshot, it is usually linked to more blood than normal flowing through the small blood vessels of the eye.
However, Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops are mildly astringent, working to soothe irritation and contain an active ingredient that helps to regulate the normal flow of blood. This will then quickly get rid of the redness in your eye(s).
Can I buy Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops Online?
Sometimes it’s not easy getting to your local doctors or the high-street Pharmacy. Luckily, you can order Optrex online without a prescription and without needing to leave the house. To purchase Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops, you’ll just need to answer a few questions about your symptoms and one of our registered Pharmacists will assess your answers.
How to use Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
When you buy Optrex online for bloodshot eye treatment, you should follow these instructions to use the medicine:
(To be used in the eye(s) only)
- Check the seal is not broken before first use.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Remove the plastic cap from the eye drop tip.
- Tilt your head back while seated or lie down on your back.
- Gently pull the lower eyelid downwards and look up.
- Place the tip of the bottle close to your eye. Squeeze the bottle and let one drop fall into the space between the lower eyelid and the eye. Take care that the tip of the bottle does not touch your eye, the skin around your eye or your fingers.
- Close your eye for a moment.
- When both eyes are to be treated, repeat for the other eye.
- Replace the cap straight away.
Whilst applying the drops, do not breathe on or touch the dropper nozzle, do not touch the eyes or eyelids with the dropper nozzle and do not share your eye drops with anyone else.
Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye. Repeat as necessary. Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours. Continued use may increase redness of the eye. Do not use the medicine if it changes colour or becomes cloudy.
According to the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL), if you have increased redness of the eye or no improvement after 24 hours, stop taking the product and see a doctor.
What are the possible side effects of Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here