Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops
Prices from as little as £4.42 a pack
Buy Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops online from Medical Specialists® if you are looking for effective and rapid relief from hayfever symptoms that affect your eyes. These popular drops work fast and soothe troublesome irritated, itchy, red, watery eyes in just 2 minutes. Opticrom drops also help to reduce redness and swelling in your eyes and target the cause of your symptoms, allowing you to get on with your day free of suffering.
- Rapid relief from hayfever symptoms of the eyes
- Can work in as little as 2 minutes
- No prescription required to buy online
- Genuine UK product
What are Opticrom Eye Drops for?
Please note: Only buy Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops for relief of eye symptoms of hayfever only.
Opticrom Hayfever Drops are known as an anti-allergy medicine, offering a quick remedy from distressing hayfever symptoms of the eyes that can ruin your day. The drops look to get to the root cause of your symptoms by stopping a chemical called histamine from being released into your eyes, thereby also stopping itching, irritation, redness, and watery eyes simultaneously.
How do Opticrom Eye Drops work?
When you buy Opticrom drops online, the medicine contains an active ingredient called Sodium Cromoglicate (2% w/v), which belongs to a group of medicines called anti-allergics.
Opticrom Hayfever Drops work by preventing the release of the natural substance histamine in your eyes, which can lead to an allergic reaction. This allergic reaction causes symptoms such as itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids. This means Opticrom is highly effective and tackles the cause of your symptoms directly.
These symptoms typically occur during the hayfever season in late spring and early summer when pollen released by trees or grasses into the air comes into contact with our eyes. Those who are particularly sensitive to pollen will suffer most and experience ‘hayfever eyes’, and will benefit from buying Opticrom Hayfever Drops.
Can I buy Opticrom Eye Drops Online?
You can buy Opticrom eye drops without a prescription from our fully registered UK Online Pharmacy. Opticrom Hayfever 10ml Drops is an over-the-counter medicine, which means you can easily and rapidly proceed to the checkout to order Opticrom for next day delivery.
Can I use Opticrom Eye Drops if I have Glaucoma?
Yes, according to the manufacturer, you still use Opticrom Hayfever Drops if you have the eye condition glaucoma.
How to use Opticrom Eye Drops
Please note: Your bottle of Opticrom should be discarded 28 days after it has been opened.
The manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) says it is best to use Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops regularly every day while high pollen levels are expected, to keep your eye condition controlled. The PIL also states that if you find you need to use them continuously for more than 14 days, check with your pharmacist or doctor before continuing.
The instructions for use of this product are as follows:
- Wash your hands.
- Before using the medication for the first time, be sure that the tamper-proof seal on the bottle neck is unbroken. A gap between the bottle and the cap is normal for an unopened bottle.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Tilt your head back.
- Squeeze 1 or 2 drops inside the lower lid without touching your eye.
- Close your eye.
- Wipe away any excess liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue.
- Always put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used it.
- Repeat in the other eye if needed.
- Apply 1 - 2 drops into each eye 4 times a day.
What are the possible side effects of Opticrom Eye Drops?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here