Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo
Prices from as little as £7.98 a bottle
Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo is an effective therapy that not only treats and prevents dandruff, but also reduces inflammation associated with this embarrassing condition, relieving scalp redness and itching. Its effective and targeted action specifically treats the underlying cause of the problem, whilst being pleasantly gentle to your hair and free of odours. You can buy Nizoral online quickly and easily without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
- Effective dandruff treatment
- Simple and easy to use
- Prevents flare ups
- Genuine UK product
What is Nizoral for?
You buy Nizoral, an antidandruff shampoo, without a prescription for the prevention and treatment of dandruff; an irritating condition that can lead to severe embarrassment and a loss of self-esteem.
How does Nizoral work?
You can buy Nizoral shampoo online to slot effortlessly into your daily beauty and hygiene routine. Nizoral effectively treats and prevents dandruff and its associated symptoms such as inflammation, dry, flaky, red, itchy scalp.
Benefits you can enjoy when you buy Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo:
- Nizoral contains Ketoconazole, active ingredient for the dandruff treatment.
- Dermatologically tested and fragrance free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- A healthier scalp.
- Lathers and cleans the hair, just like a regular shampoo.
How to use Nizoral
Read the manufacturer’s instructions when you buy Nizoral dandruff shampoo. These instructions state:
Wet hair and apply a small amount to scalp, work into a lather. For best results leave on scalp for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
For the first 2 to 4 weeks: use every 3 or 4 days to clear dandruff. After 4 weeks, use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back.
What are the possible side effects of Nizoral?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here