Prices from as little as 71p a tablet
Take back control of your heartburn with the popular and effective Nexium Control (Esomeprazole 20mg). This popular non-prescription product gets to work in just 1 hour and can give you 24 hours protection from heartburn and acid reflux. It is clinically proven to relieve night-time symptoms of the problem and help in getting a good night’s sleep. You can buy Nexium Control online to quickly and effectively ease your symptoms from Medical Specialists®.
- Once daily tablet
- Targets heartburn and acid reflux
- Effective for up to 24 hours
- Genuine UK medication
What is Nexium Control for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Nexium Control provides 24 hour short-term protection from symptom. Innovative mini-capsules at 53% smaller than the tablet (based on volume of the capsule vs the tablet) and contained in a portable bottle, the capsules are easier to swallow for those who do not like to, or cannot take, tablets. The treatment can give you back the confidence to go out for dinner or simply enjoy a drink. Buy Nexium online today from our UK registered online pharmacy.
Nexium Control for Stomach Protection When Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Some people may want to buy Nexium tablets online as they can also be used to prevent or treat stomach ulcers that can occur as a side effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as Diclofenac or Naproxen. NSAIDs relieve pain and inflammation by limiting production of substances called prostaglandins. However, prostaglandins are also produced in the stomach and help to protect the stomach lining from acid, so NSAIDs may cause the acid to irritate the stomach. However, Nexium can be used to prevent or treat these ulcers and is often recommended to be taken in combination with NSAIDs, especially in those aged 65 or above.
How does Nexium Control work?
Nexium Control capsules contain the active ingredient Esomeprazole 20mg, which is a type of medicine known as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). Nexium reduces the production of stomach acid, which then stops acid from flowing back into the food pipe, easing the uncomfortable symptoms.
How to take Nexium Control
When you buy Nexium Control online, always take this medicine exactly as described in the Information Leaflet, or as advised by your pharmacist or doctor.
- The recommended dose is ONE 20mg capsule per day.
- Do not take more than this recommended dose, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately.
- You may need to take the capsules for 2 or 3 days in a row before your reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn and acid regurgitation) get better.
- The treatment length is up to 14 days.
- When your reflux symptoms have completely gone you should stop taking this medicine.
- If your reflux symptoms get worse or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, you should consult your doctor.
If you are taking Nexium for stomach protection with NSAIDs, you will need to take them more frequently than the above instructions for acid reflux, and likely longer than 14 days.
What are the possible side effects of Nexium Control?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here