Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
Prices from as little as £5.45 a bottle
Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo is a therapeutic medicated shampoo. It is used to treat conditions such as itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Regular use helps control these problems, while leaving your hair shiny and manageable. You can buy T/Gel Shampoo online quickly and safely from Medical Specialists® UK pharmacy and it doesn’t need a prescription. Don’t suffer with dandruff any longer, buy anti dandruff shampoo online and allow T/Gel to make you stand out for all the right reasons.
- Treats dandruff in addition to psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Use 2 or 3 times per week
- Leaves your hair shiny and manageable
- Genuine UK product
What is Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo for?
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo is a fragranced medicated anti-dandruff shampoo, which only needs to be used 2 or 3 times a week, slotting seamlessly into your beauty regime.
You can buy Neutrogena Shampoo online for the treatment of itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis (dry, itching scalp) and scalp psoriasis.
Regular use of Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo can effectively control these embarrassing and frustrating problems, whilst having additional benefits of allowing your hair to look shiny and manageable.
How does Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo work?
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo contains a unique Neutar Solubilised Coal Tar extract, powerful formulation which treats itchy, flaky scalp and effectively fights dandruff. Therefore, if you are looking to buy effective shampoo, you should consider T/Gel Shampoo. You don’t need a prescription to buy T-Gel Shampoo.
The benefits of Neutrogena T/Gel include:
Alleviates Itching, reduces flakes and calms redness. Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo is a clinically proven treatment to combat flakes, soothe itching and calm redness.
How to use Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo
When you buy T Gel Shampoo online, Neutrogena is intended for cutaneous and external use only – meaning it should only be used to treat the skin on your scalp.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply liberal amounts of shampoo and massage into the scalp to form a rich lather.
- Leave the lather on the scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat the application once more.
- Rinse thoroughly, avoiding contact with eyes.
What are the possible side effects of Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here