NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit
Prices from as little as £8.75 a pack
The NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit + 10 sachets is more effective treatment than saline nasal spray, offering a drug-free alternative choice for the natural relief from symptoms of hay fever, nasal allergies, chronic sinus disease, common cold and flu. This kit contains the 240ml (8fl oz.) bottle to be used with sachets you can buy online. You don’t need a prescription for this treatment so you can buy NeilMed Starter Kit online from Medical Specialists® quickly for next day delivery.
- Effective sinus relief
- Relieves allergies
- Soothing effect with no burning or stinging
- Genuine UK product
What is NeilMed Starter Kit for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Sinus Rinse is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. According to the manufacturer, a large volume low positive pressure nasal wash is the most effective way to irrigate the nose based on current medical studies. You can buy NeilMed Starter Kit to help alleviate:
- Nasal allergies and dryness.
- Sinusitis, rhinitis.
- Allergic asthma.
- Post nasal drip.
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold.
- Nasal irritation from occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke and house dust.
- Nasal congestion.
How does NeilMed Starter Kit work?
Nasal irrigation from NeilMed is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. Buy NeilMed online to also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow.
How to use the NeilMed Starter Kit
When you buy NeilMed Starter Kit online for allergies or other problems, the starter kit contains 1 custom designed black cap, 1 rinse bottle 240ml, 1 tube and 10 premixed sachets, and a directions for use detailed information leaflet from the manufacturer.
This will give further information on the product’s use, however for maximum relief, it is recommended you rinse twice a day.
What are the possible side effects of NeilMed Starter Kit?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here