NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit
Prices from as little as £9.45 a pack
Good and proper ear care is essential for balancing and hearing. If you are having problems with hearing and feel your ears are blocked, you can buy NeilMed Clearcanal Kit online to get you feeling yourself again in no time.
- Pain free
- Acts fast
- Flushes out unwanted ear wax build up
- Genuine UK product
What is the NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Kit for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Ear wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. However if there is an excess of wax build up, rinsing may be necessary to soften, loosen and wash it out. This is where the NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Removal Complete kit comes in, effectively getting rid of the build-up. You can buy the NeilMed Ear Wax Removal Kit online today from Medical Specialists® UK online pharmacy.
How does the NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Kit work?
NeilMed Clearcanal works to gently dissolve and wash away excess wax and dirt found in the ears. Improving your hearing and balance. If you are suffering and need to buy NeilMed products you can trust to work effectively, look no further than NeilMed Clearcanal.
Benefits of NeilMed Clearcanal:
- Pain Free
- Fast Acting
- Alcohol Free. Now with chamomile and Aloe
How to use NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Kit
When you buy NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit, the product will have detailed manufacturer’s instructions on how to use the product.
These instructions are as follows:
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears.
- Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with the NeilMed Clearcanal specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing.
- Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid and dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed directly as outlined in the PIL; their customer service is 0208 660 9447.
What are the possible side effects of NeilMed Clearcanal Ear Wax Kit?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here