Nasonex (Mometasone) Nasal Spray
Prices from as little as £7.83 a pack
(Including Private Prescription)
Nasonex Nasal Spray (Mometasone Furoate) is simply one of the most popular and effective prescription hay fever treatments available. Nasonex can also effectively treat nasal polyps – bothersome growths that can appear inside your nose giving you a frequent blocked or runny nose. Nasonex can allow you to get on with daily regime without suffering from irritating and bothersome symptoms. You can buy Nasonex online from Medical Specialists® UK registered online pharmacy.
- Hay fever nasal spray
- Treats and prevents seasonal and perennial rhinitis
- Also effectively treats nasal polyps
- Genuine UK medication
What is Nasonex (Mometasone) for?
Nasonex is a steroid nasal spray that contains Mometasone Furoate and is a prescription medication. You can buy Nasonex online to treat the following conditions:
- Sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, and nasal itching due to allergies (known medically as allergic rhinitis) Nasonex treats both seasonal (i.e. hay fever) and perennial rhinitis – this is where you experience symptoms year-round.
- Nasal polyps (small, non-cancerous growths on the lining inside the nose that can give you a blocked or runny nose and affect your breathing).
Seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and perennial rhinitis, both of which occur due to coming into contact with a trigger and cause irritating symptoms that can restrict your daily activities. However, you can buy Nasonex (Mometasone) to quickly and efficiently relieve them, so you can get on with your day in comfort.
Generic Nasonex or Generic Mometasone as some might call it - is medically equivalent to its branded version Nasonex, but you can buy Mometasone online at a much lower cost than the branded medication.
Generic medicines contain the same active ingredient as their branded counterparts and should work in exactly the same way, offering the same effectiveness, quality, strength and stability. Buy Generic Nasonex online if you have had good results with the branded medication and perhaps want to try the Generic version to save money.
How does Nasonex (Mometasone) work?
Nasonex Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid that works by preventing the immune system’s inflammatory response to allergens. This stops you getting those unwanted allergy symptoms from developing, allowing you to get on with your day-to-day life without suffering the debilitating impact of such problems.
When used to treat nasal polyps, Nasonex by reducing inflammation in the nose, causes the polyps to shrink, alleviating the feeling that your nose is blocked or stimulating it to run, and thereby making it easier to breathe. If you require effective treatment for nasal polyps, you can buy Nasonex Spray online from Medical Specialists®.
How to use Nasonex (Mometasone)
When you buy Nasonex Nasal Spray online, the medication comes in nasal spray form. It is usually taken once or twice a day, depending on whether it is used to treat allergies or polyps.
Be sure to shake your bottle well before each use. Blow your nose before each Nasonex dose. Inhale gently while spraying the drug into your nose.
Do not try to inhale the spray or breathe in too deeply, as Nasonex works when it comes into contact with the inside surfaces of the nose, not the throat or lungs.
Avoid aiming the spray toward the wall that separates your nostrils (in the middle of your nose, called the nasal septum). Spraying Nasonex toward the nasal septum increases the risk of nosebleeds. Some people find it easiest to avoid this by holding the bottle in the opposite hand (using the right hand to spray into the left nostril, and vice versa).
What are the possible side effects of Nasonex (Mometasone)?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here