Prices from as little as 30p a capsule
(Including Private Prescription)
Lansoprazole 15mg or 30mg is an effective prescription medication known as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It is used to treat gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) and several symptoms of this condition such as indigestion and acid reflux/heartburn. It is also sometimes prescribed alongside non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Naproxen to help protect the stomach. You can buy Lansoprazole online from our UK online pharmacy with next day delivery.
- Relieves acid reflux and heartburn
- Reduces high levels of stomach acid
- Proton pump inhibitor
- Genuine UK medication
What is Lansoprazole for?
Lansoprazole is a prescription-only-medicine for gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) and other related conditions, such as stomach ulcers and can ease an inflamed oesophagus.
Lansoprazole is very effective at easing debilitating symptoms such as acid reflux/heartburn, and indigestion.
Lansoprazole is ideal if you have already been prescribed this medication previously for the problems listed above but are struggling to get a doctor’s appointment and you need to get your regular medication.
You can buy Lansoprazole online to treat the following conditions:
- Treatment of duodenal (gut) and stomach ulcers.
- Treatment or prevention of reflux oesophagitis (acid from the stomach escapes into the food pipe causing damage and inflammation).
- Treatment of heartburn and acid regurgitation (too much acid in your stomach).
- Treat an infection caused by Helicobacter pylori. This is a bacterial infection which can cause inflammation of the stomach and can also cause ulcers. Treating Helicobacter pylori infection helps to heal these conditions and prevent them from returning.
- Treatment or prevention of duodenal or stomach ulcer in patients requiring continued non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) treatment. NSAIDs are used to relieve pain or inflammation).
- Treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (where the stomach makes large amounts of acid. This can lead to diarrhoea and pain in the stomach).
How does Lansoprazole work?
Many of us may experience the occasional bout of heartburn. It is frustrating, but sometimes goes away. Unfortunately for some sufferers, they can experience these symptoms frequently or they can even be lifelong problems, and this will probably be due to gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
When you buy Lansoprazole capsules online, it works by inhibiting the activity of proton pumps (these are proteins that facilitate the production of acid in the stomach). With this process reducing acid levels in the stomach, the symptoms are then relieved.
How to take Lansoprazole
Please note: For long term use (longer than 1 year) your doctor may want to keep you under regular surveillance. You should report any new and exceptional symptoms and circumstances whenever you see your doctor.
Please note: Taking Lansoprazole continuously for more than 1 year may raise your risk of fracture in the hip, wrist or spine. Although he/she should already be aware, tell your doctor if you have osteoporosis or if you are taking corticosteroid-based medication (they can increase the risk of osteoporosis) whilst taking this medication.
If you buy Lansoprazole online from Medical Specialists®, you will likely have already been prescribed it previously from your own doctor and be familiar with when and how to take Lansoprazole.
However, always read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) and take the medication as instructed by your doctor or outlined in the PIL as the duration of treatment with Lansoprazole can vary depending on your condition. Some people may also need to take it more long-term than others. For most ailments that Lansoprazole treats, you will normally take 1 capsule daily.
What are the possible side effects of Lansoprazole?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here