Prices from as little as £4.59 a pack
Recommended by UK Doctors, KY Jelly has long been the number one recommended personal lubricant brand by UK General Practitioners. It helps to heighten sexual pleasure, whether this be with a partner or on your own. The gel comes in a water-based formula, mimicking a woman’s natural moisture and offering enhanced intimacy during intercourse. You can buy KY Jelly Personal Lubricant online from Medical Specialists® quickly and easily without a prescription.
- Increases sexual pleasure for both partners
- Can be used with latex condoms
- Gentle water-based preparation
- Genuine UK product
What is KY Jelly for?
Please note: KY Jelly is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.
Buy KY Jelly online if you want an effective and gentle method of alleviating vaginal dryness. The product also helps to ensure effective lubrication to increase comfort during sex by complementing a woman’s personal moisture.
How does KY Jelly work?
Despite its reputation, KY Jelly is not just to treat vaginal dryness. It can increase sexual pleasure for both partners, helping to reduce friction, increase sensitivity, and generally make everything that bit more slippery.
The great thing about KY Jelly is that not only is sex better for her, but it’s heightened for him too. The reduced friction results in the head of the penis is being treated more delicately.
What are the Benefits of KY Jelly?
There are multiple benefits when you buy KY Jelly online:
- Easy to handle due to it being a jelly.
- Easy to rinse off due to it being water-based.
- Doesn’t stain.
- Safe to use alongside latex condoms and gentle enough for everyday use.
Can I buy KY Jelly Over the Counter?
Yes – you don’t need to have a prescription to buy KY Jelly online from Medical Specialists® Pharmacy. All you need to do is add the product to your basket and benefit from our quick checkout process to order KY Jelly, delivered straight to your door the following day.
How to use KY Jelly
After you purchase KY Jelly online, simply squeeze a small amount of the jelly out from the tube and apply to the skin or a latex condom. Begin by using a small amount, but you can add more as desired. It is important to remember to close the tube after use as this will stop the jelly from drying out and becoming unusable.
What are the possible side effects of KY Jelly?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here