Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets
Prices from as little as 42p a sachet
Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets provide rapid, soothing and long-lasting relief from acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion; symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD). With Gaviscon, the effects last around twice as long as antacids. The sachets are convenient to use on-the-go; you can carry them around in your purse or bag and you don’t have to measure out the liquid as they are premeasured sachets. The liquid comes in a tasty mint flavour and doesn’t require a prescription so you can buy Gaviscon Double Action online cheap and quickly today from Medical Specialists®.
- Dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Immediately effective
- Lasts up to 2 times longer than antacids
- Genuine UK product
What is Gaviscon for?
Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets are used for the treatment of symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion which may occur, for example following meals or during pregnancy (you can take this product if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding), and can be used to ease symptoms of excess stomach acid (hyperacidity).
You may also want to buy Gaviscon online for acid reflux if you want a reliable non-prescription medication for this condition and for whatever reason you are not suitable for, or do not want to take, prescription-only proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
How does Gaviscon work?
Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets get to work quickly in 2 different ways:
- Neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
- Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe that uncomfortable burning sensation in your chest.
Therefore if you want to treat your symptoms quickly and effectively, buy Gaviscon Double Action online from Medical Specialists and it can help provide fast, soothing relief, allowing you to get on with your daily activities in comfort.
How to take Gaviscon
When you buy Gaviscon online, the manufacturer states take 1 or 2 x 10ml sachets up to 4 times a day, once after each meal and once before bedtime.
Do not take more than 8 sachets a day. If you need to take this product for more than 7 days at once, speak to your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
What are the possible side effects of Gaviscon?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before taking this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the product, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here