Prices from as little as £3.95 a capsule
Fluconazole 150mg (also known as Generic Diflucan or Generic Fluconazole) is an effective non-prescription treatment for thrush in both men and women; a condition that causes irritating symptoms such as itching and soreness. Fluconazole is just as effective as the branded Diflucan, but costs just a small fraction of the price. You can buy Fluconazole online from Medical Specialists® and quickly get back to feeling normal again.
- Clears thrush infection rapidly
- Simple single dose capsule
- Can be taken by men and women
- Genuine UK medication
What is Fluconazole for?
Fluconazole is an effective generic and cheaper version of the popular medication Diflucan - an antifungal medicine used in the treatment of vaginal or penile thrush, which is a fungal infection.
It is a very convenient on-the-go treatment as you can take it at any time of day, either before or after a meal. It is prescribed as a single dose and you don’t even need a prescription to buy Fluconazole, meaning you can quick and easily buy treatment for thrush at a cheap price, with next day delivery.
How does Fluconazole work?
Fluconazole targets the Candida fungi that have caused the infection by interfering with their cell membranes. When you buy Fluconazole, this medication works by preventing fungi from producing a substance called ergosterol, an important part of fungal cell membranes.
This process of inhibiting the production of the ergosterol then causes holes to form in the fungal cell membrane, stopping them from growing and helping to restore the balance of natural bacteria in your body.
How to take Fluconazole
When you buy Fluconazole online, it is a single dose treatment. One Fluconazole 150mg capsule is taken orally. This can be done at any point in the day. Food will not impact its effectiveness.
What are the possible side effects of Fluconazole?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here