Flixonase Nasule Drops
Prices from as little as 93p a nasule
(Including Private Prescription)
Flixonase Nasule Drops 400mcg (Fluticasone Propionate) is an effective and popular prescription treatment licensed specifically for nasal polyps. (For allergies/hay fever, see Flixonase Nasal Spray). To buy Flixonase Nasule Drops online without a prescription for the treatment of nasal polyps, simply complete an online consultation with one of our registered Prescribers. We have rapid next day delivery options available in the UK to your home, work or Post Office.
- Relieves symptoms caused by nasal polyps
- Contains the steroid Fluticasone Propionate
- Effective allergy relief
- Genuine UK medication
What is Flixonase Nasule Drops for?
Flixonase Nasule Drops contain a medicine called Fluticasone Propionate. Flixonase Nasule Drops are provided in small plastic containers (Nasules). The active ingredient fluticasone propionate belongs to a group of medicines called steroids (also called ‘corticosteroids’).
You can buy Flixonase Nasule Drops online to treat:
- Small growths inside the nose (polyps).
- Symptoms associated with nasal obstruction.
How does Flixonase Nasule Drops work?
Steroids work by reducing inflammation, swelling and irritation in your nose, which helps to relieve itching, sneezing and your blocked or runny nose. You can also buy Flixonase Nasule Drops as an effective method to treat small growths inside the nose (polyps) and symptoms associated with nasal obstruction.
How to use Flixonase Nasule Drops
When you buy Flixonase Drops online, always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) which provides detailed information and picture diagrams of the correct way to use the medication.
The PIL also states for adults:
- The usual starting dose is 1 single-use plastic container (400mcg) divided equally between each nostril, once or twice a day.
- As your symptoms improve, your doctor may ask you to use a lower dose.
- If your symptoms do not improve after 4 to 6 weeks your doctor may change your medicine.
What are the possible side effects of Flixonase Nasule Drops?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here