Flixonase Nasal Spray
Prices from as little as £16.50 a pack
(Including Private Prescription)
You can buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray online for the effective treatment and prevention of hay fever and perennial rhinitis. Its active ingredient is a corticosteroid called Fluticasone Propionate, works as an anti-inflammatory. Whether you suffer with seasonal or year-round allergies, you can buy Flixonase online for quick-acting treatment, allowing you to resume your daily activities in comfort. The medication comes in a 50mcg pack, providing 150 doses.
- Popular treatment for hay fever and allergies
- Reduces inflammation
- Effective Corticosteroid medication
- Genuine UK medication
What is Flixonase Nasal Spray for?
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray is a popular and effective corticosteroid treatment to prevent allergic rhinitis and perennial rhinitis. These conditions cause frustrating symptoms such as watery eyes, a runny or blocked nose, sneezing, etc. However, Flixonase Spray brings a rapid relief and prevention of these symptoms.
How does Flixonase Nasal Spray work?
The active ingredient in Flixonase Nasal Spray, Fluticasone Propionate, is a powerful corticosteroid (steroid for short) which has an effective anti-inflammatory action. The tiny amounts sprayed into your nose help to reduce swelling and irritation. Fluticasone Propionate should not be confused with anabolic steroids misused by some athletes and taken as tablets or injection.
You can buy Flixonase Spray to prevent and treat seasonal allergic rhinitis (e.g. hay fever) and perennial rhinitis. When you have rhinitis, the inside of your nose becomes swollen and itchy. This often occurs during the early summer when it is caused by breathing in pollens from grasses or trees. Some people get problems all the year round and this is called perennial rhinitis.
It is often due to house dust mites or animals such as cats or dogs. When you spray Flixonase into your nose, it helps to relieve the itching, sneezing and blocked or runny nose.
How to use Flixonase Nasal Spray
When you buy Flixonase Nasal Spray online, follow the instructions in the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL).
These instructions state for use in adults:
- The usual starting dose is 2 sprays into each nostril ONCE daily, preferably in the morning.
- Your doctor may advise you to increase this to a maximum of 2 sprays TWICE daily.
- As your symptoms become better, your doctor may advise you to use a lower dose of 1 spray into each nostril ONCE a day. If your symptoms get worse again, your dose may be increased back again to the starting dose.
- DO NOT take a larger dose or use your nasal spray more often than your doctor advises.
- It takes a few days for this medicine to work and it is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE IT REGULARLY. DO NOT STOP TREATMENT even if you feel better, unless told to do so by your doctor.
- If you also have itchy, watery eyes, you should tell your doctor. He or she may give you an extra medicine to treat your eyes. Be careful not to confuse them, particularly if the second medicine is eye drops.
What are the possible side effects of Flixonase Nasal Spray?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here