EMLA Cream 5%
Prices from as little as £9.48 a tube
EMLA Cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine) is available as an ‘off-label’ (unlicensed) treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) due to its huge effectiveness for this purpose. The cream contains lidocaine and prilocaine; two local anaesthetics that decrease sensitivity, delaying a man’s ejaculation and giving both partners increased sexual satisfaction. If PE is becoming a serious problem for you, you can buy EMLA today from Medical Specialists®. It is particularly suitable for men who do not want to - or cannot – take medication/tablets.
- Delays ejaculation for better sex
- Highly effective at reducing sensitivity
- Use 20 minutes before sex
- Genuine UK product
What is EMLA Cream for?
EMLA is primarily known for being a topical local anaesthetic cream. It can be used to prevent pain during minor skin procedures as it works at blocking pain receptors on the applied surface. It is often applied to the skin pre-injections to prevent needle pain (from the prick of the needle).
However, due to its numbing properties, EMLA can also be supplied off-label (unlicensed) for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) due to its efficacy for this purpose.
For men looking to buy penis delay cream for premature ejaculation, the medication is ideal for those who find they often ejaculate within 2 minutes of sexual intercourse. EMLA should enable couples to enjoy foreplay and prolong the fun and excitement of sex.
How does EMLA Cream work?
EMLA stands for Eutectic Mixture of Local Anaesthetics. The cream comprises of two active ingredients called Lidocaine and Prilocaine, which are the local anaesthetics in this cream.
These two ingredients numb the surface of the skin by reducing the levels of sensitivity and pain reflexes in the area. Therefore, when applied to the penis, the reduction in sensitivity means sexual climax can be delayed, allowing the man to ‘last longer’ and ultimately resulting in two satisfied partners!
As EMLA for premature ejaculation is off-label (unlicensed), there are no official guidelines from the manufacturer for its use in PE, but EMLA cream generally takes between 15 to 30 minutes to work for the treatment of PE.
How long the cream will last may vary from person-to-person depending upon where it is applied and other sensory factors during the sexual activity.
How to use EMLA Cream
When you buy penis delay cream such as EMLA, always read the manufacturer’s instructions, which state:
- Men should apply the cream directly to the head/tip of the penis about 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Wash both the penis and hands prior to application.
- Apply the cream and wait until it has absorbed into the skin.
- Any remaining cream left on the skin after the 15 to 20 minutes should be washed off before sexual activity.
- EMLA Cream is oil based and therefore may weaken latex condoms, increasing the risk of them splitting. This makes it imperative to take suitable steps to reduce the risk of pregnancy or STI transmission. The use of polyurethane condoms is advisable, as they will not be weakened by EMLA.
What are the possible side effects of EMLA Cream?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. After you buy penis delay cream, you should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the cream, as well as any possible side effects.
As this medication is supplied off-label (unlicensed), together with the medication, we will provide a Medical Specialists® leaflet with guidance for its off-label use.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here
Do I need a prescription to buy EMLA cream?
You do not need a prescription to order EMLA for premature ejaculation. However, you just need to answer a short series of questions in regard to your health, which will be reviewed by one of our pharmacists.
How long does EMLA cream last for?
How long for cream lasts for in regard to premature ejaculation, can vary according to the individual. However, one study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3199591/) found that EMLA can increase Intravaginal Ejaculation Latency Time by up to 6 times with negligible side effects. EMLA cream itself can last on the skin for between 1 and 5 hours approximately.
Is EMLA the same as lidocaine?
The popular numbing cream EMLA (Eutectic Mixture of Local Anesthetics) has 2 active substances within it, these being 2.5% prilocaine and 2.5% lidocaine. These belong to a group of medicines known as local anaesthetics.