Difflam Sore Throat Spray
Prices from as little as £5.99 a pack
Difflam Sore Throat Spray (Benzydamine Hydrochloride 0.15% w/v) provides fast, targeted relief from the pain and inflammation caused by a sore throat and mouth conditions. The spray works directly at the site of the pain, easing swelling and soreness. You can buy Difflam spray online without a prescription today from our UK Online Pharmacy.
- Effectively treats sore throat and mouth conditions
- Rapid relied from pain and inflammation
- Contains the NSAID Benzydamine Hydrochloride
- Genuine UK medication
What is Difflam Sore Throat Spray for?
Difflam Spray works rapidly to treat oral irritation, making the product ideal for treating sore throats and other painful problems within the mouth or throat.
You can buy Difflam online to treat:
- Inflammation of the throat (pharyngitis) following surgical removal of the tonsils or the use of a tube passed through the nose into the stomach (naso-gastric tube).
- Pain and inflammation following dental surgery.
- Painful mouth or throat conditions, such as mouth ulcers, sore throat or gums.
How does Difflam Sore Throat Spray work?
Difflam Spray is a locally acting analgesic for the throat and mouth, containing the active ingredient Benzydamine Hydrochloride, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which has effective anti-inflammatory properties.
Using the spray enables you to reduce the inflammation, which in turn eases the pain and discomfort associated with a sore throat. Difflam spray is unique in that in moisturises the painful areas inside your mouth, providing comfort and relief. This makes the treatment highly effective and tolerable.
How to use Difflam Sore Throat Spray
After you buy Difflam Sore Throat Spray you will receive the manufacturer’s instructions for use on the side of the box. These instructions state:
Adults and elderly: Spraying 4-8 puffs every 1 ½ to 3 hours to the sore area should be enough to provide the desired results. Always avoid swallowing the spray after use to prevent any severe effects. You should also avoid bringing the spray into contact with eyes to help prevent any damage to them.
What are the possible side effects of Difflam Sore Throat Spray?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here