Dermalex Rosacea Treatment
Prices from as little as £16.66 a tube
Dermalex is a clinically-proven rosacea treatment, unique in that it is both antibiotic-free as well as being free from steroids - ideal if you cannot, or simply do not wish to use these types of products. Dermalex Rosacea Treatment gets rid of those embarrassing and irritating spider veins associated with rosacea and reduces redness. It is an over-the-counter product, so you can buy Dermalex online without a prescription cheap, quickly and easily at Medical Specialists®.
- Can be used over longer periods with no breaks needed
- Free from antibiotics or steroids
- Ideal if you cannot tolerate other rosacea treatents
- Genuine UK product
What is Dermalex Rosacea Treatment for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment is a non-prescription dermatologically tested cream for the treatment of rosacea and couperose-prone skin symptoms such as dryness, redness, flushing, visible spider veins, and tightened and hardened skin. It is clinically proven to treat mild to moderate symptoms.
How does Dermalex Rosacea Treatment work?
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment eases the sometimes distressing symptoms of rosacea by promoting the full restoration of the skin’s barrier function. The patented Tri-solve® technology generates a protective film on the skin, which then restores a thick and hydrated epidermis (the outmost layer of your skin).
How to use Dermalex Rosacea Treatment
When you buy Dermalex Rosacea Treatment online, always fully read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) prior to using the product.
However, the generally instructions from the manufacturer are to gently clean your face with lukewarm water. Then, apply the cream twice daily to the affected area(s) (excluding the eye contour) – once in the morning and again in the evening.
Dermalex can be used as often as needed and is suitable for long term-use.
You can even apply make-up 15 minutes after applying Dermalex, but you should use a gentle make-up remover (without alcohol, for example), to avoid causing a flare-up of your symptoms.
What are the benefits of Dermalex Rosacea Treatment?
Dermalex is a new and clinically-proven over-the-counter rosacea treatment. It is very effective for redness, flushed cheeks, spider veins, and other symptoms associated with rosacea. The treatment is also dermatologically tested, as well as being antibiotic-free and steroid-free – ideal if you either do not want to, or cannot use such medicines.
Another advantage of Dermalex Rosacea Treatment is that it contains no antibiotics or steroids, meaning it can be used over longer periods of time with no treatment breaks necessary.
If needed, Dermalex Rosacea Treatment can even be combined with other treatments for the condition:
- Efracea Capsules – This is a low-dose, oral antibiotic taken daily to keep rosacea-causing bacteria at bay.
- Rozex Gel – This kills the bacteria that exist on the skin responsible for your rosacea symptoms.
- Soolantra Cream – This kills the mites that exist on the skin causing the inflammation and redness.
What are the possible side effects of Dermalex Rosacea Treatment?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here