Prices from as little as £3.85 a tube
Daktarin Cream (Miconazole Nitrate 2%) is an effective treatment for fungal infections on the skin such as athlete's foot, ring worm etc. It is a non-prescription fungal cream, meaning you can buy Daktarin online quickly and easily for next day delivery using our safe and trusted service.
- Popular anti-fungal cream (i.e. athlete's foot)
- For infections of the skin and nails
- Quick acting
- Genuine UK medication
What is Daktarin for?
Daktarin Cream belongs to a group of medicines called ‘antifungals’. Daktarin Cream is used for infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi including yeasts, and some bacteria. Such infections of the skin may appear on the hands, feet, outer, groin or scalp. Daktarin cream works by destroying the fungus and associated bacteria which may be present. It is cheap to buy Daktarin Cream online from Medical Specialists® and it does not require a prescription.
How does Daktarin work?
Daktarin Cream contains the active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate 2%, which works by destroying fungi and bacteria that have caused the infection. Daktarin also has excellent moisturising properties which help your skin to heal better.
How to use Daktarin
After you buy Daktarin 15g online, you will find that each tube of Daktarin Cream is sealed. You will need to use the cap to pierce the seal. Rub the cream gently into the affected area and surrounding skin with clean fingers. Do not put Daktarin Cream into or near the eyes - it is for use on the skin and nails only.
- When you buy Daktarin for skin infections: Use the cream twice a day - once in the morning and again at night.
- When you buy Daktarin for nail infections: Use the cream once or twice a day. Your doctor will tell you which one.
What are the possible side effects of Daktarin?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here