Prices from as little as £18.95 a pack
Curanail 5% Nail Lacquer (Amorolfine) is a popular and effective non-prescription treatment for mild fungal infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail. Curanail is a simple-to-use once weekly treatment that can fit into your personal care routine, and is able to kill a large variety of different fungi responsible for nail infections. You can buy Curanail online without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
- Clears fungal nail infections
- Works rapidly
- Easy application
- Genuine UK medication
What is Curanail for?
Curanail 5% Nail Lacquer (Amorolfine) treatment works to effectively treat mild fungal infections affecting finger and toe nails. This popular antifungal treatment was previously available only on prescription, but you can buy antifungal treatment online Curanail today from Medical Specialists® without a prescription.
This quick-acting, easy-to-use, once-a-week treatment destroys fungi infections and yeasts. Curanail is simple to slot into your beauty and hygiene routine and is a similar to that of nail varnish.
How does Curanail work?
When you buy Curanail Nail Lacquer online, the product contains the active ingredient Amorolfine, which is clinically proven to kill a variety of fungi. Amorolfine works by stopping the production of ergosterol, an essential component of the fungal cell membrane. Without ergosterol, the cell membrane breaks down and the fungi are destroyed.
How to use Curanail
When you buy Curanail online, read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet prior to use. If you have any questions (or if you have diabetes, a weak immune system or poor circulation) speak to your doctor or pharmacist first.
- File the infected area of the nail(s) with the supplied nail file (don't use the same nail file on healthy nails, as this could spread the infection).
- Dip a re-usable applicator into the Curanail bottle, and apply the lacquer over the infected nail(s).
- Let the treated nail(s) air-dry (this will take around 3 minutes).
- Repeat treatment once a week, until the infected nail(s) grow(s) out.
Continue to use Curanail once a week until the infected nail grows out. It can take up to 6 months for a fingernail to grow out and it can take 9 to 12 months for a toenail to grow out. If there is no improvement after 3 months' treatment you'll need to see your doctor or pharmacist. They may suggest you could buy Curanail online again, or you may need prescription antifungal tablets such as Terbinafine.
What are the possible side effects of Curanail?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here