Cookies on Medical Specialists
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Each cookie is unique to your web browser and contains some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the site name and some digits and numbers. Cookies are used to improve user experience and allow certain functionality to work on a website, for example what's in your shopping basket while you browse or if you're logged in or not. Cookies can't harm your computer, and are active for differing lengths of time.
You can find out more about cookies on Information Commissioner Office website here.
Below is a list of the cookies that maybe stored on your computer when you visit Medical Specialists website.
|Marketing cookies||Non essential||These cookies help us tailor the advertisements you see on third party sites by understanding what interests you on our sites, such as the pages you view. We don't combine this information with other personal information you provide us with.|
* These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics which tracks your activity without recording any personal information and helps us to improve the website and your experience.
You can accept or block cookies
- Est.1994, first online Prescribers in 2001
- Now the UK’s first One Stop Online Pharmacy
- Genuine branded medication
- 100% secure online payment
- FREE and discrete delivery*