Please note: We do not prescribe this medication for females, please see Aldara Cream.
What is Condyline Solution?
Condyline solution is one of the earliest approved prescription only treatments for genital warts for males.
Condyline contains the active ingredient podophyllotoxin, which is effective at targeting clusters of warts on the penis or genital organ. Condyline prevents the wart cells from dividing and multiplying and has a long-established proven success rate, with results apparent within just three days.
Application for Genital warts
For treatment, follow these instructions:
1. Start the treatment in the morning.
2. Before applying Condyline, wash the affected parts with soap and water and dry well.
3. Dip the end of the plastic applicator stick, which has a hole in it, into the bottle,enough for the hole to be filled with solution.
4. Apply this solution onto a wart and let it dry by itself. Cover all of your warts with solution in the same way, ensuring that you do not use more that 50 "dips".
5. Firmly replace the top on the bottle and wash your hands.
6. Steps 1-3 should be repeated 12 hours later on the same day,and then twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) for the next 2 days so that you have 6 treatments in 3 days. No more treatments should be used in this week.
Extended treatment period:
If your warts have not disappeared or improved after the first week treatment, your doctor may advise you to repeat the series of 6 treatments in 3 days for a second time (starting on the same day of the week as when you first used Condyline). If necessary, this treatment programme may need to be repeated for a third, fourth and fifth week.
Preventing Genital warts
Using a condom during vaginal, anal or oral sex is the best form of prevention against contracting genital warts. If you share sex toys with your partner you should make sure you wash them or cover them with a condom when sharing. Click here to see our wide range of condoms.
Where can I buy Condyline Solution online?
You can buy Condyline Solution online with or without a prescription at Medical Specialists, after completing a simple online consultation. Just complete an online consultation by clicking the orange button above. We are the UK’s leading supplier of online treatments, and Condyline Solution for sale in the UK by our pharmacy which is regulated by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
Ask Our Prescriber / Pharmacist
Medical Specialists® are proud of our in-house team of Prescribers, Pharmacists and Experts who carry out the online consultations, dispense medication or help our patients in other ways.
If you would like to ask one of our experts any questions regarding your medication or any other matter, then please feel free to submit your query to us and will get back to you.
Ask a Question
How We Package Your Order
Your medication is sealed in a plain shipping box for protection then placed inside a tamper-proof Royal Mail special delivery envelope before being dispatched from our in-house Pharmacy.
- Discreet Plain Packaging
- Royal Mail Special Delivery
- No Mention of Medication
For full patient information, please read or print out the leaflet provided at the bottom of this page about Condyline Solution.
This patient information leaflet is provided for information purposes only. This leaflet information should not be used in contradiction with your Doctor or Pharmacist's advice. Medical Specialists recommend that you carefully read the information leaflet provided with your medication. Medical Specialists will not accept liability for information displayed. Please refer to the leaflet provided with your medication for the latest manufacturer's information.