Prices from as little as £29.48 a bottle
(Including Private Prescription)
Condyline Solution is one of the mostly popular, effective, and widely prescribed treatments for genital warts in males. This is a common sexually transmitted infection (STI) passed on through vaginal, anal and, rarely, oral sex, and can be very embarrassing and distressing to suffer with.
However, you can buy Condyline online from Medical Specialists®, offering you a safe and discrete service, and have the medication delivered to your door the very next day.
- Direct application treatment for genital warts
- Contains Podophyllotoxin
- Can work within just 3 days
- Genuine UK medication
What is Condyline for?
Please note: We DO NOT prescribe Condyline for females, as this medication only be used under close medical supervision for females. Instead, please see Aldara Cream.
Please note: We DO NOT prescribe Condyline for males with a lot of warts covering an area larger than 4cm2 as this requires close medical supervision.
Condyline Solution is one of the earliest approved prescription-only treatments for genital warts for males. Therefore, if you are a male with symptoms of this embarrassing problem and are looking for effective treatment, Condyline may be suitable for you. Simply complete an online consultation with one of our prescribers to buy Condyline online.
Condyline contains the active ingredient Podophyllotoxin, which is effective at targeting clusters of warts on the penis or genital organ. Condyline prevents the wart cells from dividing and multiplying and has a long-established proven success rate, with results apparent within just three days.
How does Condyline work?
Condyline Solution contains the active ingredient Podophyllotoxin, which is extracted from the roots of the podophyllum plant.
The solution is applied directly and it works by penetrating the tissue, stopping the cells from dividing and multiplying. The cells eventually die off over time and new healthy tissue grows in their place.
How to use Condyline
When you buy Condyline for treatment of genital warts, follow the manufacturer’s instructions:
1. Start the treatment in the morning.
2. Before applying Condyline, wash the affected parts with soap and water and dry well.
3. Dip the end of the plastic applicator stick, which has a hole in it, into the bottle, enough for the hole to be filled with solution.
4. Apply this solution onto a wart and let it dry by itself. Cover all of your warts with solution in the same way, ensuring that you do not use more than 50 ‘dips’.
5. Firmly replace the top on the bottle and wash your hands.
6. Steps 1-3 should be repeated 12 hours later on the same day, and then twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) for the next 2 days so that you have 6 treatments in 3 days. No more treatments should be used in this week.
Extended treatment period:
If your symptoms have not disappeared or improved after the first week treatment, it may be advisable to repeat the series of 6 treatments in 3 days for a second time (starting on the same day of the week as when you first used Condyline). If necessary, this treatmebnt programme may need to be repeated for a third, fourth and fifth week.
Using a condom during vaginal, anal or oral sex is the best form of prevention against contracting them in the first place. If you share sex toys with your partner you should make sure you wash the toys or cover them with a condom when sharing.
What are the possible side effects of Condyline?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here