Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test
Prices from as little as £4.00 a test
We know that waiting to find out if you are pregnant and the wondering can be stressful. However we provide the widely popular Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test, which can be used up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days prior to the day you would normally expect your period to begin. The test offers peace of mind, with more than a 99% accuracy from the day you expect your period. If you need to check whether you’re pregnant, you can buy the Clearblue Rapid Detection pregnancy test online from Medical Specialists® and have it delivered the very next day.
- Results 6 days before a missed period
- Over 99% accurate
- No other test can tell you sooner
- Genuine UK product
What is the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test for?
If you are considering to buy Clearblue Rapid Detection online, the chances are you are looking for a reliable pregnancy test to buy online. The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is Clearblue’s most sensitive test, meaning you can test up to 6 days before your missed period* (which is 5 days before the day of your expected period). This reduces your stress and waiting to see if you are pregnant. Simply put, no test can tell you sooner whether you are pregnant.
After extensive research, Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test has been re-designed to offer the easiest pregnancy testing experience, with the accuracy you expect from Clearblue - it’s as accurate as a doctor’s test.
* ‘Missed period’ refers to the day after you expect your period.
How does the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test work?
When you become pregnant your body starts to produce the pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG). The amount of hCG in your body doubles approximately every 2 to 3 days, and reaches a maximum at around 7 to 12 weeks into the pregnancy. Clear blue pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of hCG in your urine.
How to use the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test
If you using the Clearblue Rapid Detection test before you expect your period to begin, then you should test your very first urine of the day when you wake up first thing in the morning.
If you are using the test after you have already missed a period, then you can use Clearblue Rapid Detection at any time in day, but avoid drinking lots of fluids before using the test.
- Remove the cap and hold the Colour Change Tip pointing downwards in your collected urine sample, for 5 seconds only.
- The colour change tip will quickly turn pink to show that urine is being absorbed.
- The test ready symbol will flash to let you know the test is working.
- Test result will be shown within 3 minutes. Some results may be shown in as little as 1 minute.
- The pregnancy test itself confirms that it has worked - a clear blue line appears in the Control Window.
- After 2 minutes you can read your result in the Result Window. A blue '+' in the result window means 'Pregnant'. A blue '-' in the result window means 'Not Pregnant'.
Clearblue recommends that you test from the day your period is due, in which case you can test at any time of the day. However, Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Colour Change Tip can be used up to 4 days before your period is due, in which case use the first urine of the day.
If you test before your period is due and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant but that your hormone level is still not high enough for the test to detect. If you test again in 3 days’ time and get another ‘Not Pregnant’ result and you still haven’t had your period, we recommend you see your doctor.
What are the possible side effects of the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects of the drug. However, it is highly unlikely you will get any side effects from the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test as it is not an orally taken medication or something that is applied topically.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here