Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
Prices from as little as £5.98 a test
Whether you are family planning, or are concerned if you are pregnant, you can trust the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test to deliver results with over 99% accuracy. You can buy Clearblue Digital online today from Medical Specialists® and save the time, effort and any embarrassment of having to go to your local pharmacy. With our fast next day delivery service, you can buy Clearblue without even needing to leave your house.
- You can test up to 5 days before a missed period
- More than 99% accuracy
- Tells you how many weeks pregnant you are
- Genuine UK product
What is the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test for?
What sets the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test apart from the rest is that not only will it tell you if you are pregnant or not, if you do get a positive result, the test will even tell you just how many weeks along you are.
This will make family planning all the much easier and less stressful. You can then have an approximate idea of your conception date and your estimated due date.
However, there are more benefits of Clearblue Digital. Whilst with most tests, you will have to use them following a missed period, with Clearblue Digital test, you don’t need to wait.
It can be used up to 4 days before when you think your period should start, offering reducing worry and giving you complete peace of mind.
How does the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test work?
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test works by detecting the pregnancy hormone in your urine and is over 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due. You can use it up to 4 days before your period is due but if you get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, you should test again when your period is due. The levels of pregnancy hormone in your urine may not be high enough to be detected yet.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is quick and easy to use, and produces a result in just 3 minutes. Benefits of the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test:
- Pack of 2 digital pregnancy tests which are 99% accurate from the day your period is due.
- Most accurate reading in early pregnancy.
- Unmistakeably clear digital result-- gives two unique results: pregnant/ not pregnant.
- Result up to four days before period is due.
- Has an extra wide absorbent wick - result displayed in three minutes or less, result displayed for 24 hours.
How to use the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
- If you are testing from the day your period is due, you can test any time of the day. If testing early, you should use the first urine of the day. You should avoid drinking excessive amounts of fluids before testing.
- The Conception Indicator provides an estimate of when you conceived. Your doctor will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period, not from when you conceived. Conception occurs around 2 weeks after this, depending on your cycle length.
- An optical reader inside the test stick interprets the result for you and shows this on a digital display: ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’. If the result is ‘Pregnant’ the Smart Dual Sensor also monitors the concentration of the pregnancy hormone, and provides an estimate of how many weeks ago you conceived: 1-2, 2-3 or 3+. This is displayed together with the ‘Pregnant’ result.
What are the possible side effects of the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product as well as any possible side effects of the drug. However, it is highly unlikely you will get any side effects from the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test as it is not an orally taken medication or something that is applied topically.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here