Prices from as little as 4p a tablet
Cetirizine is an antihistamine and one of the most popular non-prescription hay fever treatments. It is often taken to treat hives and is highly effective at providing relief against allergy symptoms such as runny nose, itchy eyes/nose, sneezing and watery eyes. Cetirizine is non-drowsy, meaning you can get on with your work and day-to-day life without feeling sleepy. Buy Cetirizine online cheap from Medical Specialists®.
- Antihistamine medicine
- Provides effective allergy relief
- Non-drowsy (similar to Loratadine)
- Genuine UK medication
What is Cetirizine for?
Cetirizine Dihydrochloride is a non-drowsy antihistamine used to quickly and effectively relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as hives. The medication reduces the effect of a chemical in your body known as histamine, which is what is responsible for these irritating and even debilitating symptoms. If you need protection from the irritating symptoms of rhinitis, you can buy Cetirizine online today from Medical Specialists® without a prescription.
How does Cetirizine work?
Exposure to substances such as pollen, animal fur, house dust or an insect bite can cause the body to produce a chemical called histamine. The release of histamine causes allergic symptoms which can include skin rashes, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose and itching. Cetirizine stops the effects of histamine and helps to relieve these symptoms, allowing you to get on with your day.
As everybody can respond differently to medicines, if you buy Cetirizine and find that it is not having the desired effect, you may instead prefer to purchase another treatment and see if this works for you.
How to take Cetirizine
- After you buy Certirizine online and before starting this treatment, read the manufacturer's Information Leaflet.
- Take Cetirizine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you, or according to the Information Leaflet.
- Cetirizine is taken only once a day. You may take it before or after food.
- If you are giving Cetirizine to a child, make sure you follow the dosing instructions carefully. The dose you will need to give may depend upon the age and the weight of your child.
What are the possible side effects of Cetirizine?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here