Prices from as little as 56p a capsule
(Including Private Prescription)
Celebrex (Celecoxib 100mg or 200mg) is a very effective and popular pain relief medication and one of a number of prescription painkillers to buy online known as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It can treat joint pain associated with arthritis, is effective for period pain treatment, and just a single dose of Celebrex can provide relief from acute pain in just 60 minutes - making it a fast acting painkiller. You can buy Celebrex online from Medical Specialists® UK online pharmacy.
- Reduces inflammation
- Eases pain and swelling
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- Genuine Pfizer UK medication
What is Celebrex for?
Please note: Ask your own doctor if it is safe for you to buy Pfizer Celebrex online if you are over the age of 65 or if you currently have, or have had, stomach ulcers previously.
Please note: Your doctor may have prescribed a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) to protect the stomach whilst using Celebrex. This is important if you have had stomach problems before, or if you are elderly, or taking certain other drugs as well. You could already be taking a PPI such as Lansoprazole, Omeprazole or Pantoprazole, or your doctor may have suggested taking Nexium Control, Zantac or Ranitidine or Zantac; these do not need a prescription.
Please note: If you are currently taking any of the proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) listed above for stomach protection, and are medically suitable to buy Celebrex online, please state in your online consultation which PPI you take and the strength of the drug.
Pfizer Celebrex is an effective NSAID painkiller containing the active ingredient Celecoxib in either a 100mg or 200mg strength tablet. Celebrex is one of the leading options of arthritis treatment, but can provide major relief for the signs and symptoms of a wide range of painful and debilitating conditions such as:
- Acute pain.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (a form of spinal arthritis).
- Period pain (also known as menstrual pain or menstrual cramps).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
How does Celebrex work?
Celebrex (Celecoxib) belongs to a group of medicinal products called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), and specifically a sub-group known as (COX-2) inhibitors. Your body makes prostaglandins that may cause pain and inflammation. In conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, your body makes more of these. Celebrex acts by reducing the production of prostaglandins, thereby reducing the pain and inflammation.
Pfizer Celebrex has a huge advantage over other NSAIDs as it has been shown to cause less inflammation and ulceration of the stomach and intestine (with short-term use) and does not interfere with the clotting of blood.
How to take Celebrex
When you buy Celecoxib online, always take the medication exactly as your doctor has told you, or as outlined in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL). You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure. If you think or feel that the effect of Celebrex is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Your doctor will tell you what dose you should take, as dosage varies according to the condition you are treating. Therefore, always read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking Celebrex, or any other medication.
- As the risk of side effects associated with heart problems may increase with dose and duration of use, it is important that you use the lowest dose that controls your pain and you should not take Celebrex for longer than necessary to control symptoms.
- Celebrex should be swallowed whole with a drink of water. The capsules can be taken at any time of the day, with or without food. However, try to take each dose of Celebrex at the same time each day.
- Contact your doctor within 2 weeks of starting treatment if you do not experience any benefit.
- You should not take more than 400mg of Celebrex per day.
What are the possible side effects of Celebrex?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here