Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel
Prices from as little as £13.15 a pack
Canesbalance is a simple once-daily and antibiotic-free option for women looking to quickly and effectively treat the symptoms of the vaginal infection Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). This triple action treatment eases the unpleasant odour, whilst both restricting bad bacteria and increasing good bacteria. You can buy Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel to use in the privacy and comfort of your own home. The gel gets to work straight away, offering rapid relief from the discomforting symptoms.
- Effectively treats Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms
- Relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge
- Antibiotic-free and simple once-daily use
- Genuine UK product
What is Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel for?
Please note: We do not keep this item in our Pharmacy so there will be a slight delay of a few days with the delivery of your order, irrespective of delivery method chosen.
Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel is a triple benefit, 7-day treatment to effectively treat the symptoms of your BV infection.
The gel gets to work fast! In just 3 days you should begin to notice an improvement. The product helps to regulate the pH balance, thereby reducing unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, whilst restricting the growth of bad bacteria and supporting the good bacteria (lactobacillus). It’s simple and easy to use, with handy and hygienic squeeze tubes.
How does Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel for work?
Canesbalance works by firstly restoring the acid balance of the vagina, helping healthy bacteria to flourish. The gel contains lactic acid and glycogen which minimise the unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, whilst simultaneously limiting the growth of ‘bad’ bacteria and increasing the ‘good’ bacteria.
The gel works rapidly, offering effective relief from BV symptoms in just 2-3 days, but you should continue using it for a full week. It is easy to insert the gel with the hygienic single-use applicators.
What are the Benefits of Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel?
There are multiple benefits when you buy Canesbalance online:
- Clinically proven to treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis by restoring pH balance.
- Easy to use and works rapidly.
- Effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge.
- Supports good bacteria to restore the natural environment.
- Restricts the growth of bad bacteria.
- Contains no preservatives.
Can I buy Canesbalance Over the Counter?
Yes – you can buy Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Gel online without a prescription. Simply add the product to your basket and enjoy our quick checkout process to order your product.
How to use Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel
Please note: The manufacturer says it is best to use Canesbalance at bedtime, and that it may be helpful to wear a panty liner as it is common to notice slight leakage. This does not mean the treatment has not worked.
When you buy Canesbalance BV Gel for the fast and effective relief from the symptoms of BV, such as abnormal discharge, unpleasant odour and discomfort, use 1 tube daily for 7 days.
Canesbalance is manufactured in hygienic single use tube applicators. Simply twist off the end tab, sit or lie in a comfortable position and gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
Then, gently squeeze the applicator to release the contents. Remove the tube, still squeezing, and discard.
What are the possible side effects of Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Gel?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here