Buscopan IBS Relief
Prices from as little as 22p a tablet
Buscopan IBS Relief (Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg) is simply one of the most popular non-prescription treatments for this common digestive complaint. It was first developed over 50 years ago, to provide relief to people suffering with abdominal pain and discomfort due to cramps of the gastro-intestinal tract. It is now the most popular selling antispasmodic treatment worldwide, sold in more than 50 countries around the world. You can buy Buscopan IBS Relief online from Medical Specialists®.
- Works directly in the bowel
- Prevents painful spasms and cramps
- The most popular IBS antispasmodic
- Genuine UK medication
What is Buscopan IBS Relief for?
Buscopan IBS Relief comes as a tablet containing Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg. This medicine is used to quickly and effectively relieve the abdominal cramps which cause pain and discomfort associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). It belongs to a group of medicines called antispasmodics. It works by relaxing the cramping muscles of your bowel.
Buscopan provides effective targeted relief, working to ease the muscle spasm, acting directly in the abdomen where the pain and cramps occur. If you need effective and reliable medication for this common complaint, you can buy Buscopan tablets online from Medical Specialists® without a prescription.
How does Buscopan IBS Relief work?
Buscopan tablets contain the active ingredient Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg, which is derived from natural hyoscine, extracted from the duboisia plant. Hyoscine Butylbromide is from a family of drugs known as antispasmodics.
It acts directly in the abdomen targeting and relieving the cause of abdominal pain. Buscopan tablets are well tolerated, with very little of the drug being absorbed into the bloodstream. You don’t need a prescription to buy Buscopan IBS Relief tablets online, and can quickly buy them today from Medical Specialists®.
How to take Buscopan IBS Relief
When you buy Buscopan online, always take this medicine exactly as your pharmacist or doctor has told you, or as outlined in the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet. You should check with them if you are not sure.
Buscopan should not be taken continuously for more than 2 weeks. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you develop new symptoms or if your symptoms get worse or have not improved over 2 weeks.
Adults and children 12 years or over:
- Start by taking 1 tablet, 3 times a day.
- You can increase your dose to a maximum of 2 tablets four times a day, if needed.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet.
What are the possible side effects of Buscopan IBS Relief?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the product, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here