Prices from as little as 96p a sachet
(Including Private Prescription)
Brufen Granules are an effective painkiller containing a higher and stronger 600mg dose of the active ingredient Ibuprofen. Brufen Granules belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). You can buy Brufen Granules online as an effective osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis treatment, or in the treatment of other painful problems restricting your day-to-day life such as migraine, pain after an operation, and sprains and strains. The dissolvable tablets are ideal for those with difficulty swallowing regular tablets.
- Treats painful conditions such as arthritis
- High strength prescription Ibuprofen
- Fast acting effervescent granule sachets
- Genuine UK medication
What are Brufen Granules?
Please note: Ask your own doctor if it is safe for you to buy Brufen Granules online if you are over the age of 65 or if you currently have, or have had, stomach ulcers previously.
Please note: Your may have been already prescribed a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) medication to help protect the stomach to be taken at the same time as Brufen Granules, particularly if you have had stomach issues before, or if you are elderly, or taking other medicines as well. You may have been prescribed a PPI such as Lansoprazole or Omeprazole, or advised to use Nexium Control (available from Medical Specialists®) or Ranitidine or Zantac, as these do not need a prescription to buy.
Please note: If you are currently taking any of the proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) listed above for stomach protection, and are medically suitable to buy Brufen Granules online, please state in your online consultation which PPI you take and the strength of the drug.
Brufen Granules come as effervescent tablets dissolvable in water – ideal if you do not want to take tablets or have difficulty swallowing tablets. Brufen Granules is an effective NSAID painkiller that can treat the following conditions:
- Acute Pain.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (a form of spinal arthritis).
- Frozen shoulder.
- Headache (including migraine)
- Lower back pain.
- Pain after operations.
- Period pain (also known as menstrual pain or menstrual cramps).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sprains and strains.
- Swollen joints.
How do Brufen Granules work?
Ibuprofen contained in Brufen Granules is a class of medicine known as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by stopping an enzyme in the body called cyclo-oxygenase (COX) from working.
If you have a debilitating condition like arthritis, or suffer an injury, the COX in your body usually produces substances called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are the culprits causing your pain, swelling and inflammation. However, the Ibuprofen in the painkiller Brufen Granules will prevent COX from making these prostaglandins, thereby reducing your pain and inflammation. This will bring you comfort and allow you to get on with your day.
Although the strong dose of Ibuprofen in Brufen Granules painkillers will help relieve pain and inflammation after a single dose, its anti-inflammatory effect usually requires a few weeks of taking it regularly.
How to take Brufen Granules
If you are suitable to buy Brufen Granules online, take Brufen Granules exactly as your doctor has told you, or as outlined in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL). If you need further help or information, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take Brufen Granules by emptying the contents of the sachet into a glass full of water to make an orange flavoured fizzy drink, stir and drink immediately.
- Take with or after food.
- Adults - The usual dosage is 1 sachet taken 2 or 3 times a day. Your doctor may choose to increase or decrease this depending on what you are being treated for, but no more than 4 sachets should be taken in one day.
What are the possible side effects of Brufen Granules?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here