Prices from as little as 20p a tablet
Avomine tablets (Promethazine Teoclate 25mg) are a convenient, simple and very effective way of preventing and controlling travel sickness (also known as motion sickness). These lightweight non-prescription tablets can be carried in your travel bag and are handy to have to both prevent and treat symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and migraines. If you have an impending travel arrangement coming up, buy Avomine online today from Medical Specialists® and make sure you are prepared.
- Both prevents and treats motion sickness
- Relieves the feeling of nausea
- Suitable for all types of travel
- Genuine UK medication
What is Avomine for?
Suffering with travel sickness can be debilitating, restrict your daily activities, and ruin business trips, weddings, holidays, etc. However, this misery can be prevented with Avomine tablets (Promethazine Teoclate 25mg); an ‘antiemetic’ drug that is a very effective and specialised easy-to-use medication for the prevention and relief of travel sickness, general nausea, migraine and vertigo.
They don’t require a prescription so you can buy travel sickness tablets Avomine online from Medical Specialists®.
Avomine tablets can treat the following symptoms:
- Travel sickness
How does Avomine work?
Promethazine Teoclate 25mg, the main ingredient in Avomine, is known as an antihistamine. When you buy Avomine online, it works at preventing naturally occurring histamine from binding to its receptors in the vomiting centre of the brain.
This area of the brain usually reacts to nerve signals from the vestibular apparatus in the middle ear.
The vestibular apparatus gives information to the brain about head movements. Repeated and constant movements (such as when travelling) can give too many signals to the vomiting centre, causing symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or vertigo. Promethazine Teoclate blocks the action of histamine in the vomiting centre, thus preventing the symptoms.
How to take Avomine
When you buy Avomine tablets online, always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet prior to use. The instructions are:
- If you are taking this medicine for travel sickness, usually the first dose should be taken 1 or 2 hours before traveling if you are going on a short journey, and the night before travel if you are going on a long journey.
- Take 1 tablet as soon as you feel sick followed by a second tablet the same evening. Take a third tablet the next evening if necessary for the treatment of travel sickness.
- Do not buy Avomine to take for more than 7 days unless you have been advised to do so by your doctor.
- Avomine is not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid strong sung light while taking this product as your skin may be more sensitive to the effect of the sun.
What are the possible side effects of Avomine?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to take the product, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here