Anusol HC Ointment
Prices from as little as £12.50 a tube
(Including Private Prescription)
Anusol HC is one of the most popular and prescribed treatments for the embarrassing problem haemorrhoids (piles) due to its incredible effectiveness. This is a prescription-only strength ointment version of Anusol Cream. Anusol HC contains Hydrocortisone and is much more effective than an over-the-counter version. You can buy Anusol online as a treatment for both internal and external piles, as well as minor pain, anal itching, swelling and discomfort.
- Effective haemorrhoids treatment
- Relieves itching as well as swelling and pain
- Quick and long-lasting relief from symptoms
- Genuine UK medication
What is Anusol HC Ointment for?
If you need effective treatment for piles, and especially as weaker/non-prescription treatments haven’t worked, then you may be suitable to buy Anusol HC Ointment online. It eases the symptoms of haemorrhoids that display symptoms both internally and externally, quickly and effectively reducing pain and the discomfort associated with this embarrassing problem.
How does Anusol HC Ointment work?
The active ingredient in Anusol HC Ointment is a type of organic steroid called Hydrocortisone Acetate, which reduces inflammation. The ingredient works at limiting chemicals released by the body’s immune system, especially during irritation, for example due to a blockage in the bloodstream within the anal region.
There are other very important components to Anusol HC, such as Bismuth Oxide, Bismuth Subgallate, Peru Balsam and Zinc Oxide. These are the astringent and antiseptic parts of Anusol, imperative for keeping inflammation down and reducing the chance of infections developing.
How to use Anusol HC Ointment
Please note: DO NOT use Anusol HC for more than 7 consecutive days, and DO NOT use more than 4 times a day unless told to do so by your own doctor.
When you buy Anusol HC Ointment online, Anusol HC is for topical use only. Which means it is applied directly to the affected area.
The manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) states:
Adults and the elderly - Apply sparingly to the affected area. Anusol HC Ointment is usually used at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
Wash the anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine. Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
There is a nozzle supplied with the product which can be used to apply the ointment into the back passage (anus).
- Buy Anusol online for external piles – After washing and drying the affected area, the ointment should be applied using a gauze dressing.
- Buy Anusol online for internal piles – After washing and drying the affected area, screw the nozzle provided onto the tube, remove the nozzle cap; insert the nozzle into the back passage and squeeze gently. Clean the nozzle after each use.
What are the possible side effects of Anusol HC Ointment?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here