Alpecin Caffeine C1 Shampoo
Prices from as little as £4.75 a bottle
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo is a simple-to-use and effective non-prescription hair loss shampoo available for both men and women. Alpecin stimulates hair growth directly at the roots, strengthening weakened hair roots, giving you vigorous and healthy hair growth as described by Dr Wolff, the manufacturer. Therefore, if you are looking to buy hair loss shampoo, why not buy Alpecin? It could be ideal for you.
- Works to stimulate hair growth
- May prevent hereditary hair loss
- Can help strengthen existing hair
- Genuine UK product
What is Alpecin Shampoo for?
Alpecin Caffeine C1 is a specially formulated hair loss shampoo that can strengthen weakened hair roots. The product is quick and easy to use, slotting seamlessly into your daily regime. You can buy Alpecin hair loss shampoo today without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
How does Alpecin Shampoo work?
According to Dr Wolff, the manufacturer of the product, Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo works by penetrating the hair follicles with caffeine.
The manufacturer says that by leaving the shampoo on your head for a minimum of 120 seconds, the caffeine travels along the hair shaft directly into the hair follicles, helping to stimulate hair growth.
Ingredients of Alpecin include:
- Caffeine, which Dr Wolff say activates the hair roots, prolongs the growth phase and improves hair growth.
- Zinc and niacin are important growth factors for healthy hair roots.
How to use Alpecin Shampoo
- Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp and hair.
- Leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse.
- Recommendation: Use daily.
What are the possible side effects of Alpecin Shampoo?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here