Prices from as little as 47p a capsule
Alli is a revolutionary weight loss aid developed for adults who are overweight or obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 28 or over. It contains 60mg of Orlistat, and is available without a prescription, unlike Xenical which contains 120mg and needs a prescription. If you are struggling with your weight, you may be suitable to buy Alli online without a prescription from Medical Specialists®.
- Effective in helping weight loss
- More effective than just dieting alone
- For adults with a BMI of 28 or above
- Genuine UK medication
What is Alli for?
Please note: You CANNOT buy Alli if your BMI is less than 28.
Alli is simply the only Pharmacy-only (meaning it's non-prescription) approved UK weight loss medicine. If you are looking to lose weight and understand the importance of a sensible dieting plan when trying to bring your weight down, then Alli diet pills may be for you. Unlike a number of online sources that claim to have found miracle cures, Alli is not an overnight solution to weight loss, although it will successfully allow you to make the necessary lifestyle changes required to shed the pounds.
You may be suitable to buy Alli online quickly from Medical Specialists® UK online pharmacy without a prescription if you have a BMI of 28 or above.
How does Alli work?
When you consume excess calories, your body will store them as fat, making you put on weight. The active ingredient in Alli, Orlistat, attaches itself to the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down fat. This in turn prevents additional fats being digested and adsorbed into the body. If the fat is not digested, it cannot be stored, and passes naturally out of your body through your stool.
When you buy Alli weight loss pills, they only work on the enzymes that digest fat so proteins and carbohydrates will remain unaffected, ensuring that your body still absorbs these nutrients as normal. However, to achieve your best weight loss goals with Alli, you are advised to ingest less fatty foods and partake in greater levels of physical activity. If you adhere to the advice for taking Alli, for every 2lb (1kg) you lose from eating healthily, adding Alli can help you lose 1lb (1/2kg) more.
How to take Alli
When you buy Alli pills online, you will receive clear instructions from the manufacturer on how to use Alli, and there is information available on their website too which states:
You’ll receive a brochure in your package of Alli. Be sure to thoroughly read this brochure before taking the product.
Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months.
For overweight adults 18 years and older:
- Take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat.
- Do not take more than 3 capsules daily.
- Take a multivitamin containing fat-soluble vitamins (Vitamins A, D, E, K and beta carotene) once a day, at bedtime; Alli may reduce the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
The mealtime dosing schedule (1 hour before, during, or 1 hour after a meal) makes it easy to remember when to take Alli capsules.
What are the possible side effects of Alli?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any medication. You should always read the manufacturer’s Information Leaflet before taking this or any other medication.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the medication, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here