AeroChamber Plus Spacer with Mask (Child)
Prices from as little as £12.75 a pack
The AeroChamber Plus Spacer for Children (1 to 5 years) with mask is designed to make taking medication through an inhaler easier and stress-free for your child.
This child inhaler mask has a valved holding chamber which makes it easier than inhaling from a conventional inhaler as it helps overcome the coordination problems many individuals have that can arise from the misuse of their inhaler.
The mask holds the medication for a short time until your child is ready to inhale it. This will prevent the medication from getting trapped in their mouth/throat, which can lead to the child having an unpleasant taste and the medication may not reach their lungs properly if this occurs.
- Makes using an inhaler become stress-free for your child
- Improves delivery of medication to the lungs
- Helps overcome the usual problems children have using inhalers
- Genuine UK product
What are the benefits when you buy AeroChamber Plus Spacer for Children?
The AeroChamber Plus valved holding chamber (VHC) or ‘chamber’ is a medical device which has been purposely created to significantly improve the delivery of pressurised metered-dose inhaler (puffer) medications to a child’s lungs. Therefore, this alleviates some issues that youngster’s often experience when trying to use their inhalers, such as coordination problems, leading to a stress-free experience for you and your child.
How to use the AeroChamber Plus Spacer
When you buy the AeroChamber Plus asthma inhaler Spacer, this product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolised medication from most pressurised Metered Dose Inhalers. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
What are the possible side effects of the AeroChamber Plus Spacer?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects of the drug.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here