AAA Sore Throat Spray
Prices from as little as £4.18 a pack
Whether you regularly need to speak for your job, or have an important presentation coming up, suffering with a sore throat can be restrictive on our lives and be a nuisance. However it is easily treatable and you can buy AAA Sore Throat Spray online without a prescription for this problem from Medical Specialists® Pharmacy. AAA Spray (Benzocaine 1.5mg) is fast-acting and will get you feeling yourself again very quickly.
- Relieves pain from sore throat and minor infections
- Fast and effective relief
- Contains Benzocaine; a local anaesthetic
- Genuine UK medication
What is AAA Sore Throat Spray for?
You can buy AAA Sore Throat Spray online for the relief of pain from sore throat and minor mouth or throat infections. It provides effective relief from dose to dose and can be administered every 2 to 3 hours.
AAA is one of the strongest Benzocaine sore throat sprays currently available and the innovative long nozzle will ensure the fast-acting spray is delivered straight to the point of pain. It is packaged in a handy, portable sized canister, that will not break and it has a pleasant flavour of mint and clove.
How does AAA Sore Throat Spray work?
AAA Sore Throat Spray is an effective and quick-acting spray designed specifically to relieve the symptoms of pain that is associated with sore throats and minor infections. It does this by acting on the surface of the throat directly, delivered straight to the point of the pain, all from a single spray.
The Benzocaine in the spray has a slight anaesthetic effect on the throat which numbs out the irritation of the sore throat. You don’t need a prescription to buy AAA Sore Throat Spray online.
How to use AAA Sore Throat Spray
When you buy AAA Throat Spray online, you will receive the manufacturer’s instructions for use on the side of the box. These instructions state:
Adults and elderly: Spray 2 doses every 2 to 3 hours to the affected part of the mouth or throat as necessary. Maximum 16 sprays in 24 hours
What are the possible side effects of AAA Sore Throat Spray?
Side effects are rare, and most people don’t get any. Possible side effects may vary from one person to the next, as with any product. You should always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using this or any other product.
This will give you important instructions on how and when to use the product, as well as any possible side effects.
How we package your order
Your medication is placed inside a plain delivery box* for protection, then sealed inside a special tamper-proof Royal Mail envelope before being dispatched from our in-house pharmacy.
- Discreet plain packaging / No mention of medication
- Our minimum sized delivery box* to protect the medication in transit is: W - 18cm, H - 6.5cm, D - 8.5cm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 hr (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1pm (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail Local Collect (UK addresses)
- Royal Mail International Signed For (Overseas addresses)
- Some delivery types will require you to sign for the parcel
- Some delivery types will require you to show Photo ID for the parcel
- Find out more information about delivery types here